Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gamer With Dignity posted:

So you basically train them on how to evade detection?

No you educate them on why America is the greatest country in the world. You teach them to love America and our way of life again. The problem is with their heart. You loving dunce.

Do you see people that are in love with America blowing up or shooting a bunch of people? How many successful and loved people are killing people in their communities?

Its always the wicked and evil, which the solution is to reeducate them on why America is great. They'll learn to love their country again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

kingturnip posted:

I think he said you need to put them in a work camp and tell them that work makes you free

So if the terrorists have jobs we just let them go?

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snatch Duster posted:

No you educate them on why America is the greatest country in the world. You teach them to love America and our way of life again. The problem is with their heart. You loving dunce.

Do you see people that are in love with America blowing up or shooting a bunch of people? How many successful and loved people are killing people in their communities?

Its always the wicked and evil, which the solution is to reeducate them on why America is great. They'll learn to love their country again.

You're not fooling anybody, Ahmed.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

spud posted:

Lol they are definitely taking all your guns this time...through the power of peaceful process!

Peace and love all.

actually they are doing nothing at all through the power of empty gesture political grandstanding

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I'm a Dems Rights Activist

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

So if the terrorists have jobs we just let them go?

lol you are loving thick in the head there mate, ciggy butt brain.

Whats so hard to understand about a Reeducation Pogrom?

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Pot Of Shoe posted:

My guns have rights, Dumbocrats!

Guns are people too!

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snatch Duster posted:

lol you are loving thick in the head there mate, ciggy butt brain.

Whats so hard to understand about a Reeducation Pogrom?

Where did you say you were from again?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
If you really want to deport all the terrorists you gotta start at Capitol Hill :bustem:

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Warren brought a bunch of donuts. An item that is objectively more dangerous to the average American than the AR-15.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'm glad we pay these people millions in taxpayer dollars to sit on the floor and throw tantrums for days on end

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Where did you say you were from again?

Don't worry, I ain't on a watch list or a no fly list.

Also, I am a Native American.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
"You're not allowed to do this to me, I voted for Trump!"

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Snatch Duster posted:

gently caress you and gently caress Shepard Fairey.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

gently caress you and gently caress Shepard Fairey.

Get off our land!

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
that's some great pointless posturing. Hopefully they'll take away more of my rights so I'm 0.0000069% less likely to be killed in an event that's already about as common as a shark attack on dry land.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Snatch Duster what are you even talking about at this point?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
all this has done is made a lot of ar-15 parts go out of stock again

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

rezatahs posted:

all this has done is made a lot of ar-15 parts go out of stock again

really? this is great news because I have a ton of AR poo poo that I regret not dumping for 500% of retail value during the last panic

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Lemme know when the nra crushes them once again

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Snatch Duster posted:

Proto-Palestinians

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

City of Tampa posted:

really? this is great news because I have a ton of AR poo poo that I regret not dumping for 500% of retail value during the last panic

like nobody is gouging (yet) but literally tons of bits and pieces on psa and bcm went out of stock between last night and this morning

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

symbolic posted:

they can't make me do anything i don't want to

came here to advocate for you.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
democrats are retards lol

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I bet more people die from preventable diseases during an average episode of Jimmy Kimmel than die from mass shootings in an entire year

all these assholes are working real hard to make health care bills more affordable and less corrupt, right?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
we gotta do something about all these guns!

*gun sales increase 800%*

rinse & repeat

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

How come this is a childish tantrum but blocking the supreme court nomination isnt

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Uncle Wemus posted:

Lemme know when the nra crushes them once again

You mean when they play right into the NRA's hands or some other time?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Uncle Wemus posted:

How come this is a childish tantrum but blocking the supreme court nomination isnt

I'm of the opinion that politics is all childish tantrums, wall to wall.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pot Of Shoe posted:

Please be careful or you guys will summon Jastiger.

I'm thinking about taking a trip to Des Moines, any advice?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Dreddout posted:

Save yourself some money and just ram a steak knife into your urethra.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Uncle Wemus posted:

blocking the scotus appointment is a childish tantrum, but here's the huge difference; it's actually accomplishing something substantial

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Dreddout posted:

Kill yourself, might as well get it over with before you die of boredom.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
The language isn't perfect but I believe the harder it is to procure a gun, the better.

In before "define 'assault'" fuckery.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Every minute that passes during this protest is like a 4x multiplier for gun sales. This has got to a false flag op by the NRA and the gun industry.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Democrats are retarded.

Pretty much.
I actually remarked how the idiots that were speaking and sitting looked to be literal lunatics. All are elected officials, so the people who voted them in are clearly even more insane.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Kitsunegari posted:

democrats are retards lol
Rahm Emmanuel was competent and well-liked and they blackballed him out of Obama's administration for saying exactly this.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

phasmid posted:

Rahm Emmanuel was competent and well-liked and they blackballed him out of Obama's administration for saying exactly this.

lol yeah look at the great job he's doing in Chicago

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

City of Tampa posted:

Were the Democrats working this hard to pass bills that would end our 12+ year long occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan? Close Gitmo? Provide a path to citizenship for the millions of immigrants working in America right now? Raise the minimum wage to $15 per hour? Force companies to provide paid sick leave? Increase Social Security benefits? Allow citizens to buy healthcare coverage through Medicare at actual cost?

No, to all of these.
You mean all those things republicans openly declared they would obstruct as soon as Obama got elected?

City of Tampa posted:

a private business that has a strong financial incentive to make it difficult for a private seller to sell a gun
keep yer gubbermint regulations outta my private, private, private business :bahgawd:

City of Tampa posted:

The other bill removes constitutional rights from people that are put on a secret list of bad guys compiled by unelected, unaccountable, and unknown people at the FBI, using secret criteria.
2000-2008: If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about.
2009: Government secret agencies, secret agendas, secret, unaccountable, :tinfoil:, the military budget is out of control, I know we didn't raise taxes during the war but where did all this debt suddenly come from!

City of Tampa posted:

But if you have a Democratic representative I’d suggest that you call his/her office and tell them that you see through their charade and that you demand action on any one of the dozens of issues more important than toothless symbolic votes on gun control. http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/
Thanks for your Facebook chainposts, you dumbass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

rezatahs posted:

we gotta do something about all these guns!

*gun sales increase 800%*

rinse & repeat
It's almost as easy as pretending to give a poo poo about abortion to lock down a massive chunk of single-issue voters.
Oh that struggle. That struggle indeed. We are really close this time. Just one more round of voting where you check Republican down the line on your voting form and I'm sure we will win that war. :mmmhmm: See you in 2 years.

• Locked thread