Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

vyst posted:

I can't wait for Trump to deport all the Browns

yeah they are a garbage rear end team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Outrail posted:

Is t it a better bet to vote for a scary but relatively normal terrible politician than a genuinely retarded businessman who turns everything he touches into poo poo?

don't worry, the outcome has already been decided. Bless your heart, go ahead and vote for whatever you want :)

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Snatch Duster posted:

I just bought a AR 15 model 1L

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnyaQWDfYs0

gonna use it to protect my newly purchased home.

have they adjusted these prices since then? Because 1000 dollars for a bog standard m4-like is loving lol

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Elpato posted:

The bills they asked to vote upon were already dead in the Senate and were going nowhere. The sit-in was just an excuse to grandstand and use civil rights imagery to portray themselves as something other than ineffectual dunces.
lol

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
they sat down for almost 25 hours, that way they can say they did a sit in for "multiple days"

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Revenants Return posted:

You actually think this.

Woah, that is quite the rebuttle.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

This is almost as stupid a publicity stunt as the thing going on with DC Comics where it turns out Doctor Manhattan invented the DC Universe. What I'm saying is Representative John Lewis should be out there flopping his blue dong around.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Nobody will even remember this after Brexitmania

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Sancho posted:

Nobody will even remember this after Brexitmania
the next mass-shooting, i mean the next major one, will be in about a month

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Those are way sexier than handgun shootings I can't wait for the next one personally.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Sancho posted:

Those are way sexier than handgun shootings I can't wait for the next one personally.
Dude the Fort Hood shooter got his high score with a five-seven.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Cartouche posted:

I don't want to take away your freedom of speech, I just want you to stop posting.
when i pointed out specifically why and how youre dumb i was already expecting *zingers* back and you did not disappoint

Prettz posted:

spacetoaster posted:

Look at this fool who can't help but talk about republicans in a thread exclusively about democrats. lol
??? the whole thing is about republicans blocking the holding of a vote.
owned in 60 seconds

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

if we want to stop gun violence, we should definitely make sure we don't change our gun laws

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

gary oldmans diary posted:

owned in 60 seconds

I feel grief.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

gary oldmans diary posted:

owned in 60 seconds
id make a joke about your sexual stamina but that would be crude so please invite ur friends to watch as u fill my mouth with piss and slap my cheeks to spew it up and call me ol faceful

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Infinite Karma posted:

if we want to stop gun violence, we should definitely make sure we don't change our gun laws

Exactly! Just coz a few people got hurt don't mean we should change a fundamental part of our way of li*phhhhhtttttt*fe.

We should make a law against mass shootings. Or thinking about mass shootings or talking about them. Or being associated with a mass shooting in any capacity. If you're being shot your just enabling the irresponsible gun users and that needs to be punished.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

u fill my mouth with piss
you complete me

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Outrail posted:

Exactly! Just coz a few people got hurt don't mean we should change a fundamental part of our way of li*phhhhhtttttt*fe.

We should make a law against mass shootings. Or thinking about mass shootings or talking about them. Or being associated with a mass shooting in any capacity. If you're being shot your just enabling the irresponsible gun users and that needs to be punished.
hahahahaha this poster has absolutely committed a federal felony. there's just no other way.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Outrail posted:

I'm literally coming to take away all your guns because you are convicted of terrorism. Because you've committed terrorism.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Prettz posted:

I'm literally coming to take away all your guns because you are convicted of terrorism. Because you've committed terrorism.

Jokes on you buddy, I don't have any guns and if I did stealing a man's* guns is probably punishable by death in 10 states.

*or a women's guns (in two states).

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Outrail posted:

Jokes on you buddy, I don't have any guns and if I did stealing a man's* guns is probably punishable by death in 10 states.

*or a women's guns (in two states).
Ah, you're an imbecile. This is good for the thread's entertainment.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
We're both imbeciles. Do you want to throw down the puppet master now or can I do it in a few pages?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Outrail posted:

We're both imbeciles. Do you want to throw down the puppet master now or can I do it in a few pages?
Tell us about the REAL civil rights heros

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
morans!

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
Guys at least they did something for a whole day!!

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

ultimateforce posted:

Guys at least they did something for a whole day!!
Probably a record for congress since 2011

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Prettz posted:

the next mass-shooting, i mean the next major one, will be in about a month

less than probably

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Seriously, if the Dems really want to change gun laws, they need to be more indirect and sly about it. Like this:

1) Bait the gun crowd into a false sense of security by making a bunch of concessions on current laws
2) in exchange for new laws that seem OK on the surface but are in fact a trap to be sprung at a later date.

But of course this will never happen because:

1) They'll never make any concessions, even as a setup for a bigger move. Shortsightedness + constituents who want immediate gratification will garauntee they are never satisfied.
2) New laws will always be immediately unpalatable

If you want to gently caress a chick, you gotta work it but the relationship is so bad right now its just lazy rape + taser to the nuts every time.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Shaocaholica posted:

1) They'll never make any concessions, even as a setup for a bigger move.
This young little kid is obviously a deep thinker, the likes of which we haven't reckoned with yet.

What. What concession? Name a concession. One single concession, based on real life.

Shaocaholica posted:

Shortsightedness + constituents who want immediate gratification will garauntee they are never satisfied.
What does that mean? What shortsightedness? Are there long-term things we can be peacefully debating while the terror spree-shootings pile up? What shortsightedness? Are you 15 years late to this argument you aren't able to grasp?

Shaocaholica posted:

If you want to gently caress a chick, you gotta work it but the relationship is so bad right now its just lazy rape + taser to the nuts every time.
You are literally a child, and a young one at that.

The only people who were shortsighted were the ones who wrote off these attacks as a one-off thing in 1995.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

I feel kind of guilty with my last response, like I'm clubbing defenseless seals. But these people deserve it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
its only a matter of time until everyone in america is dead due to mass shootings and the survivors of britan make their way back to the new world...

the cycle begins anew...

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Shaocaholica posted:

Seriously, if the Dems really want to change gun laws, they need to be more indirect and sly about it. Like this:

1) Bait the gun crowd into a false sense of security by making a bunch of concessions on current laws
2) in exchange for new laws that seem OK on the surface but are in fact a trap to be sprung at a later date.

But of course this will never happen because:

1) They'll never make any concessions, even as a setup for a bigger move. Shortsightedness + constituents who want immediate gratification will garauntee they are never satisfied.
2) New laws will always be immediately unpalatable

Actually if somebody proposed opening up the machine gun registry in exchange for universal background checks you'd find a whole lot of pro-gun people supporting the deal

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Prettz posted:

I feel kind of guilty with my last response, like I'm clubbing defenseless seals. But these people deserve it.

Wow bro. I got rekd. You're right. The current strategy is the winner.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Shaocaholica posted:

Wow bro. I got rekd. You're right. The current strategy is the winner.

the current strategy of the Democrats is to pass the "Obamacare" version of gun control; that is basically a whole bunch of nothing with "healthcare gun reform" written on the title page

and to make as big of a spectacle as possible of it so the partisan retards have something to celebrate since eight years of Obama (including two years of complete Democratic Party control of the federal government) accomplished loving zero

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

City of Tampa posted:

the current strategy of the Democrats is to pass the "Obamacare" version of gun control; that is basically a whole bunch of nothing with "healthcare gun reform" written on the title page

and to make as big of a spectacle as possible of it so the partisan retards have something to celebrate since eight years of Obama (including two years of complete Democratic Party control of the federal government) accomplished loving zero

well considering one of the biggest suppliers of congressional slush funds, hotels and hookers is the NRA who consider anything short of being able to hand guns out on the street to strangers as an INFRINGEMENT OF THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS so its not really surprising

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Prettz posted:

yeah well u wouldn't be doing that if he had a gun now would you, pal???

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I wish Democrats would visibly protest for legislation that addresses poverty, incarceration, police brutality, housing, education, the environment, wealth inequality, The Environment, Wealth Inequality.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

nigga crab pollock posted:

well considering one of the biggest suppliers of congressional slush funds, hotels and hookers is the NRA who consider anything short of being able to hand guns out on the street to strangers as an INFRINGEMENT OF THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS so its not really surprising

they spent $1m in the 2014 election cycle; that's like what, 3.25 Hillary speeches to Goldman Sachs?

the NRA's power isn't money, it's votes. They represent people that show up and vote on that one issue. That's why loving with them to try to win something of no real benefit at all to anyone is a bad idea.

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007

City of Tampa posted:

the NRA's power isn't money, it's votes. They represent people that show up and vote on that one issue. That's why loving with them to try to win something of no real benefit at all to anyone is a bad idea.

So their power doesn't actually come from snipers and bazookas and assault rifles but a bunch of political clout? This really is the gayest timeline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Been a while since cops killed someone, right?

Toadvine posted:

I wish Democrats would visibly protest for legislation that addresses poverty, incarceration, police brutality, housing, education, the environment, wealth inequality, The Environment, Wealth Inequality.

^

• Locked thread