Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
Two questions.

1) Where is the arena? I heard it opened after chapter 2, but I don't know where to look for it.

2) How do I get more keys for locked chests?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Regy Rusty posted:

You find treasure keys in unlocked chests and from doing the Lucky Spot sidequests.

The arena is the great big Idolasphere entrance in Harajuku, it's pretty hard to miss.

I've found the arena. Thanks!

I've gotten really few keys though, which is why I asked. Are those really the only sources? Hopefully I never need many...

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Lord_Pigeonbane posted:

Spoilers for sixth character:
Why is Draug the only one without feet?

Why not? Don't kickshame.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

sincx posted:

Do the attack and buff/debuff names mean anything? They sound vaguely Buddhist.

They're SMT tradition for literally decades. Some of them are (Agi is probably meant to resemble Agni, for instance), others aren't (like Bufu, or if it is a reference I can't guess to what). There are also a bunch that aren't in this game but are SMT standbys, like Zan (which kind of got pushed out by Garu), while others are new but follow the naming trend (like Tetraguard, which is just Tetrakarn except null instead of reflect). Though I don't know what the origin of all their names is, they generally don't change much game to game, so once you've learned what Rakunda does it's going to keep doing that.

Sorry if you know any of this, I don't know if you've played a SMT or Persona game.

Prism fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Aug 12, 2016

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

ImpAtom posted:

Bufu is apparently some variation of a Sanskrit word.

You caught me mid-edit but that one didn't change.

If it is, then it's likely more of them than I recognized were Sanskrit. I only got Agni because of the deity.

• Locked thread