Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Is Hard in this game good or bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
this MC is a loving douche

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
also a monster

but mostly a douche

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
of course it is

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
i'm glad this game continues the proud fire emblem tradition of archers being the worst, because ellie's worst power is off the charts

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
well mamori hasn't joined my party yet so maybe she's secretly the worst but she seems cool so

what i'm saying is that touma is the best girl

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Oh I'm talking entirely character-wise, she seems like a good party member but I don't like Ellie character-wise

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Kay Kessler posted:

Mamori is the best party member. She protects your entire party, her SP moves are great, she gets such high HP that enemies hitting her weaknesses barely ever matters. And her immunity to ice comes in handy more often than I thought it would.

good, i needed a best tank to go along with kiria's fuckhuge magical offense

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
question 1: is there any reason to wait on promoting my characters

question 2: who should i promote first

question 3: what else should I know about promotions

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
mamori is very cute and i'm glad she protects her friends

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Cake Attack posted:

also she and the rest of the sub 1000hp crew are instantly ganked as soon as they exist on hard so i never use any of them outside of their specials

maybe it's because i'm bad at the game but i personally believe that kiria, the powerful wizard, is worth it

or is she not a member of the sub-1000 crew

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Cake Attack posted:

kiria has pastel power so i'd sub her in, have her do that, then get her out, but beyond that i felt she was way too frail to use, especially since she's so slow that if she dies she's never going to get another turn to get swapped out

it took me a second to remember i put the roaring ear plugs on her in chapter 2 and never removed them

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
also, I largely have Kiria's frailness to thank for my first using an Attack Mirror, and thus, discovering how useful Attack Mirrors are in this game

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
mamori is loving godly holy poo poo why would i ever take this adorable moppet off the front lines

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
So like... if I turn Mamori into a Berserker... it's not gonna somehow ruin her loving fantastic survivability and healing and tanking and poo poo right? Because literally the one thing she could do better is hurt people.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I beat Tsubasa's last side story with Itsuki 5 levels below recommended and I feel good about myself

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
kishin emblem yashiro seems like it was a good idea

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
the boss of chapter 5 is a bad man please make him stop hurting me

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
no that was last chapter and he was a clown i'm talking about spooky myrmiman

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
i just used mamori and yashiro the entire time lol

wait no i swapped in touma once

:v:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
...yashiro was forced?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
lol i didn't even fuckin notice, i never tried to switch him out

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
So the credits are rolling, I like the song, it's good, but...

Did... did they just leave Abel in Tokyo? Is he stuck with Riku?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
My stomach, like, legitimately hurts from laughing about this, they just left Abel there. Who cares. Game over. Good end.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Bogart posted:

Mamori is 11. I don't care if 'She's going to get dragged into it anyway,' she's 11. She's warming the bench out of principle. :colbert:

Mamori is the best party member in the game

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Let her fight, dog, have you seen that axe? Have you seen Draug? Have you seen the sheer warrior's power of Mamori Minamoto?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Bogart posted:

When I need to exploit axe weakness, I will. But other than that, she's warming the bench. :colbert: :colbert: :colbert:

Enjoy not using the game's best tank and its only good healer

• Locked thread