Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

I gotta be honest, this game looks like it will be bad.

Get this: It isn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The wedding dress is bad. The other outfits look fine.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I think there's something to be said that we shouldn't have these changes in the first place in 2016, but I honestly can't bring myself to care enough.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The quest changes were mostly misinformation, IMO. When its being spread as just "they removed the different outcomes to not make people sad" it's easy to get annoyed and think theres stupid meddling going on, especially when ontop of that they did stuff like changing an entire job's theme. The quest thing ended up definitely being for the better though, once the truth came out.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm upset they didn't translate the battle dialogue but I can't think of any sub only game that does that so Im guessing it has to do with the hassle of injecting subs where there weren't any even in the jp rather than laziness though.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

I don't care about J-Pop or SMT but I love JRPGs and like Fire Emblem. Should I buy this?

I don't really care about fire emblem or J-pop but think the game is cool. So, prolly.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It simply was not worth the money to dub, either fully or half assed (with songs untouched) a niche jrpg on a dead system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

This is probably more a personal problem than anything but I dislike feeling like I constantly have to run out of a dungeon to get my new radiant skills/make new weapons ASAP. Makes it take a long time to get through dungeons.

• Locked thread