Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I don't really have much to say about this game other than that I just beat chapter 4 and I'm enjoying it a lot

- I can't really think of any JRPGs where I've wanted to use all the characters but they actually pulled it off here somehow. They're all pretty likeable (I dunno about the final party member who just joined, I guess we'll see) and using everyone really pays off once open audition becomes available
- I like Itsuki a lot but it's kind of weird that he's the protagonist since everything seems to revolve around Tsubasa
- It is insane how many topic messages they put in the game. I've been playing super slow/thorough and it feels like I'll still get messages constantly even if I've been wasting time on sidequests for hours (and the topic emotes are great)
- Kiria's whole side story arc was kind of lame
- bye bye ho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Kiria best girl Touma best boy

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

bennyfranks posted:

If Kiria dies at any point in her sidestory battle, is it winnable? She can't get a turn fast enough to use the gimmick and she just dies over and over because the enemy she's supposed to use the gimmick on always targets her.

I got stuck in that loop of reviving Kiria too so I just used an attack mirror

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I like Ellie but they could maybe have cut the amount of times she mentions hollywood by a solid 80%

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I used everyone, isn't that how it's supposed to go

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

orz is solid why hasn't it become mainstream

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Mamori is very strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive