Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Didn't this game completely tank in Japan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Tae posted:

Yeah, what does that have to do with game quality

I didn't mention quality anywhere in my post? I was just trying to remember how it preformed.

I mean regardless of how good or bad it is I was never gonna buy this game from the start since the it focuses on too many things I hate in modern JRPGs.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Maybe for you but I don't play games to watch teenagers gently caress around in a modern city. That's boring as hell to me. Its why I'll never be able to get into Persona games and their ilk.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Literally all I did was ask how the game sold. When someone tried to imply I was disparaging the game's quality, I said I had no interest in playing it for completely personal reasons. Calm the gently caress down.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Unlucky7 posted:

And I am saying if you thought the game looked bad and you were going to disparage it, like, say, point out bad sales figures, you should fuckin own it. Go full goon!

If I hated games based on sales figures alone then I wouldn't be allowed to like a lot of games.

• Locked thread