Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Are there permanent missables in this game/do I need a guide to get hidden side quests?

I'm only two hours in but I love every cast member so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

How does leveling actually work with stats, I know it's not 100% like Fire Emblem because there's so much variance in the numbers

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Am I ever going to get a skill to the +8 maximum they talked about

Do I ever need to worry that I'm going to somehow ruin characters by not taking skills that show up once on a weapon in the early game and then never again

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

brainwrinkle posted:

No, roughly at the midpoint of the game a mechanic unlocks that lets you get old skills back. The only one you can't get back is Mamori's accuracy passive because it's not on any of her weapons.

Cool that gets rid of so much skill build anxiety for me

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

And thank goodness for that because I haven't liked her everyday outfit at all

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Cake Attack posted:

tsubasa dies at a stiff breeze and mamori's SP skills are better for healing

What's Tsubasa's niche supposed to be anyways? She was a good all rounder in the early chapters but I've started the Studio chapter and she's falling off fast

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Guys I realized that Tsubasa's real niche is doing the super cute finger gun thing but thanks for trying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

This second puzzle room at the studio is angering me. I got to the chapter end boss door after like 15 minutes of futzing around, but I missed 3 treasure chests and I'm tired of trying this thing

idk why I'm struggling so much with what should be a pretty simple puzzle, I keep pressing buttons and making the layout worse

• Locked thread