Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iserlohn
Nov 3, 2011

Watch out!

Here comes the third tactic.
Lipstick Apathy
Was going to exercise some self-control and wait until morning to play, buuuuuut what's an hour or two or four

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iserlohn
Nov 3, 2011

Watch out!

Lipstick Apathy

Dunban posted:

Anyone know a good spot to farm the gold enemies? I need some Macca Converters.

In the Shibuya 106 Idolasphere, on the top floors, you can set up the orange dress to raise its left arm to an area with one of those green barriers you can't open until later. A Rare Mirage usually spawns in that tiny space. Use Riberama and Slowma (or the items that raise encounter rate and slows enemies) and go hog wild! It's weak to Ranged attacks, so I recommend having Ellie in your party or stockpiling darts.

And just to keep in mind for the future, the next tier of Rare Mirages is a real rear end in a top hat. It's found in the "Treasure" room of the Daitou Idolasphere up the ladder with a chest in an even more tight space. It has no weakness and you need to inflict ~60 damage in 3 rounds. For reference, Level 36 Itsuki with Matador hit for 3 on a critical with Empty Wave. The only way to really kill it is to nuke it with Non-Ice magic skills. It has really high evasion, so you can try to use Sukukaja/Sukunda with Tsubasa/Kiria, but success usually depended on landing Heavy magic skills in the first round. I recommend stockpiling Patra Stones and holding onto Null Sleep as long as you can because it does nothing but inflict mass status effects.

Iserlohn
Nov 3, 2011

Watch out!

Lipstick Apathy
Draug was a pretty bad roadblock for me too, but I think I was still over 5 levels under him. I wouldn't really bother grinding too much, but max out your SP before going in. I had Tsubasa and Touma with me. Touma's Turbo Special should take out the Cleric, and Itsuki should be able to wipe out one of the Mages with a session. Then, you kinda have to roll the dice. Draug can one shot Tsubasa and even Itsuki with a skill, but Touma should be sturdy enough to survive as long as Draug can't go into a session. Tsubasa's Hit Debut skill is a godsend and drastically improves survivability. If you take the risk, you can lay into the Peg Knight and make use of the healing. Fangbreaker on Itsuki also helps with survivability. Use the remaining SP as needed. I think its better off spent on wiping out the reinforcements but you may want to save it for the buffs if the fight drags on.

Iserlohn
Nov 3, 2011

Watch out!

Lipstick Apathy
You can also get them randomly from the vending machine in Harajuku.

Iserlohn
Nov 3, 2011

Watch out!

Lipstick Apathy
You don't really have to leave the dungeon. Using Attract Water or Riberama will cause Mirages to spawn, and the majority of them will be Rares.

• Locked thread