Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I'm ready for the Game of the Century to finally come out tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

SylvainMustach posted:

I'd say I agree but then I remembered that planet robobot came out this year/century

Both are very excellent, it's a tough decision tbh

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

10 seconds in and the characters are screaming Carnage Form and doing magical girl transformations jesus christ what have I gotten myself into with this video game

You've gotten yourself into a good time, brother

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/AlfalfaTheRoach/status/746457480738312193

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

drat, it hasn't even been a half hour and right away poo poo gets real

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

holy gently caress Barry Goodman is already the best and I've just met him

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

About four and a half hours into it and I just beat the miniboss of the first major dungeon. This game is an absolute blast!

I can relate to Tsubasa wanting to get the people around her into the things she likes. I hope she goes far in her idol career.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I went into the second major boss fight unprepared (had only one revival item) and I had to reset after Tsubasa got wrecked. Fortunately I saved right before the boss, so now I can properly prepare for the fight.

Every time I worry about this game being too easy on Normal, I'm reminded that enemies can take advantage of Session too and can ruin your day if you're not careful. This game is sick.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

How dare you, Tiki is precious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

SweetBro posted:

... Wait what other games are on the Wii U that I can't get on my PC or PS4? As someone not particularly intereted by the classic Nintendo line-up (Mario/Zelda/etc.), the only thing kind of grabs my interest besides Bayonetta and Tokyo Mirage is smash, and honestly I probably won't bother picking that up since I've grown bored of the smash games.

Why would you get bored of a game that has Mega Man, Cloud Strife, Bayonetta, and Duck Hunt all in one game?

• Locked thread