Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Bogart posted:

Sell me on Shadow Hearts

Keep in mind that it probably won't ever get rereleased due to reasons, so you'll have to track down ps2 discs or emulate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

BillmasterCozb posted:

alright, i'll give one last thing:

The trainer I mentioned? He used to be guitarists for the best bands in the world, but then moved to japan to teach idols how to sing. he also fell in love with anime intended for little girls.

it's exaggerated, but his character is canon to real life.

marty friedman of megadeth left for japan to become somewhat popular and has played guitar for songs in children's shows and anime like Kamen Rider and Bodacious Space Pirates

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Probably from that superhero show you can see on some posters and screens.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

The fan-patch is bad because I've already seen people use it to mischaracterize the localization.

https://twitter.com/_watsu/status/747089193650753536

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Disargeria posted:

Every once in a while the characters level up their performer power or something and get a new title of some sort. What is that or what does it do?

Those titles are Performa corresponding to a Radiant Skill.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

the fact that the changes to chapter 2 were relatively extensive compared to inconsistent boobflames or paintbucket texture edits probably means that the devs were involved and probably agreed that it worked better this way.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

You have "analysis" in the main menu, and info on previously beaten enemies on the gamepad during battle.

Motto fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Jun 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

How do DEF/RES factor into damage as opposed to armor? I got an item that decreases both stats, but has higher armor than what I've got.

• Locked thread