Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

So level ups are actually random? Seems a bit strange to have in a JRPG like this but i suppose if you're going for max level none of it will matter in the end?

I just got to the end of Chapter 1 and i find it funny that i was able to just say gently caress this dungeon noise i'm gonna go shopping/back to base to heal and upgrade poo poo. Like one second you're in a hellish landscape then in another you can be in a department store with cheery fun music.

Does this game have the social link aspect from Persona? It seems like it does when it asks you to pick choices but i don't think it actually makes a difference most of the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Yeah ignoring the little guys seems to be a death sentence since they can usually Session off of the boss and do a ton of damage. But in most (all?) of them killing all of the minions just makes the boss summon more. So i guess the solution is to leave one alive if possible? I usually just end up blowing all my special moves on boss fights and killing all the enemies at once anyway :v:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So where do i get the magazine for this little girl? she says somewhere in Shibuya but none of the shops actually carry anything like that unless i'm just missing it?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So Tsubasa gets to keep the snapback but Kiria doesn't keep the outfit from her first sidquest/ad-lib performance? I like that one way better than her default one :(

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So is there a stat that this 4th party member wants to focus on? I notice the increased skill compared to everything else but i'm not sure what all the stats do in this game so i don't know if i should be buying accessories focusing on increasing that or just the generic strength/mag increasing ones.

Also where do you get Macca Leafs? Need some from a request and i don't think the analysis thing tells you were to get item drops off of enemies.

The Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Jul 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Where the gently caress is this cat, Tsubasa said she might have found it but didn't actually bother to say where she was!

• Locked thread