Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Why did nobody tells me his thread existed. :mad:

I'm broke and still playing Fates so this game can wait but I'm definitely getting it.

How hard is my rear end going to be kicked with no experience in the SMT/Persona series?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Quite so, though I've heard the numbers don't include digital copies. It was, what, about 15k?

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

FE Fates only got it's soundtrack a few months ago, the game having been released in Japan June 2015. It takes a bit, yeah.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I now own this game. :toot: Thank you, regional Australians, for having poor enough taste (:goonsay:) to leave me a Fortissimo edition this long after release.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

So Tsubasa just learned Open Casting. Does this mean everyone's about to get it? Should I try to make sure I get it before the boss at Daitou?

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Oh my god the studio logo in Ellie's last sidequest. :allears:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Help Im Alive posted:

I used everyone, isn't that how it's supposed to go

Exactly. I use Ellie when she's one of the lowest levels in my party. Same with Tsubasa. Same with anyone.

Itskui is like 5 levels ahead because he's always in but whaddya gonna do. :shrug:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

So is any other Duo Art actually any better than Give Me, the first one I got? :v:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I think I spent about seven hours learning the meaning of friendship, love, meat buns and microwaves but now I have done every possible sidequest you can do by chapter 5 and any enemy that's not a boss or a savage just has to sit back and eat ten attacks in a row and die without any input from their part and I feel like a big strong man. Might also be close to the Chapter 5 boss i think? i stopped two of the energy beams (one while messing around with a Touuma sidequest and getting distracted)

Yeah, just a boss at Daitou and then one quick fight with no dungeon that's easier than the boss. Just did that myself.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Tsubasa's ourfit for Fly, You're My Wind, I assume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Try the alleyway up from Hee Ho Mart, iirc.

• Locked thread