Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I'm very excited for this game and I'm going to play it for the rest of my life :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
this is the dumbest loving game

vocaloid tiki with a tendency to call men "big bro", Tsubasa's :aaaaa: face the size of a tire, Chrom getting tips on how to "look cool" from Overwatch's Reaper and Shadow the Hedgehog, and the trainer that loves anime way too much

pretty much what im saying is, this is GOTY 2016 and I highly recommend it to everyone that glances at this thread.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

A jargogle posted:

I'm glancing at this thread and you've nearly convinced me while knowing nothing about this game

alright, i'll give one last thing:

The trainer I mentioned? He used to be guitarists for the best bands in the world, but then moved to japan to teach idols how to sing. he also fell in love with anime intended for little girls.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
my god. this game is better than i ever could have thought.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I tried the weapon mastery dungeon. First enemy I fought, not too bad. found two secret books, also. next enemy I encountered were three guys that all did roughly 1100% of each party members health in damage. i will stay away from doing that extra dungeon for a while.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
:gonk:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
savage enemy encounter

jellyfish casts sleep, other 3 wizard assholes cast maragi. i could not have the chance to escape. i blame you, tiki=waifu you garbage loving piece of poo poo

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Alright, I can't find Tiki=waifu in the Shibuya idolasphere, am I doing something wrong?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
waifu is not a meme

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

orenronen posted:

It kind of is. This is not the word used in the Japanese version (and in fact, it's not a word ever used in Japanese).

it is used in japan, actually

orenronen posted:

And in all seriousness, "waifu" is not exactly my favourite western otakuism (it comes from 4chan and it reeks of racism) but it has become the de-facto translation for "ore no yome", even if they're not exactly equivalent in their current usage.

:laffo:

anyway, i got the most ridiculous costume for tsubasa :allears: much better than a boring swimsuit

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Sam Faust posted:

Barry is in fact a goodman (really minor sidequest spoiler).
(images cant be spoiled AND timg'd in a quote)

i am excited to get to this part of the game

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Dackel posted:

Barry was actually super annoying as a character, but maybe that's just me.

:allbuttons:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

dude789 posted:

Vending machines acting as Inns is kinda silly. You have to stock up on all these medical supplies before going into a dungeon, but if things get really rough just pop out and buy a bottle of water!

what, buying water instead of a macho mocha?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

SylvainMustach posted:

where are the Macca Converters?
I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in the 106 but I dont know where..

I found one on today's Daily Fight in the arena

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

SylvainMustach posted:

Ah I was afraid they were the rare encounters.
Thanks

I'll check the arena too.

I just pop out Chrom's special skill :v:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Levantine posted:

I hope they aren't done with this offshoot and do more games. I wont hold my breath but they really cooked up something magical with this one.

Maybe if it sells incredibly well in america

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
So, uh..I did the detritus thing for the ghost and now I'm faced with a 45~ level encounter..my party is level 33. Time to bash my head against this until I give up!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Lessail posted:

How? I've turned in the detritus I've had and I've gotten all the loot from all dungeons but the last one and no request. Does the dlc let you get some?

Lil late on this, but yeah, the Savage Hunter DLC has detritus in all corners of the dungeon (one corner randomly being a gold bar), and savage enemies will net you 11 detritus per battle - collecting ALL the detritus from the corners gets ya 18. I usually rush it as Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, and Southwest in that order. Dodging savages isn't hard, either, you just slash em from a distance and move to the left or right. Doesn't work ALL the time :v:

Anyway, the reward for beating those fuckers is sugoi as hell

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

still a living garbage can

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtU-EsxFMYA

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
im torn between Kiria's Jojo costume and her..uh, cat costume

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
How the gently caress do you kill the rare ufo assholes?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I never figured out what the second clue the psychic girl (outside of Anzu) gives me, and I still have no clue what it means. Something about the second floor of a garden?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

postmodifier posted:

Apparently "Green Park" is a store inside of Shibuya 106, on the second floor? Check there, that's supposedly the correct spot to visit.

ah of course it'd be in the 106, thanks!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Golden Goat posted:

He's still a blank slate.

He's a blank slate with a delicious platter of delicacies on top.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Tokyo Mirage Sessions - It's Very Good, Man

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

W.T. Fits posted:

Okay, say what you want about Conqueror Chrom, but if you want to go full on MAXIMUM EDGELORD, nothing beats Swordmaster Navarre. :psyduck:

hahaha you were not wrong!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Regy Rusty posted:

Itsuki cannot hope to be as powerful as Tiki=Waifu

i guess the power of loving garbage overcomes all

Cake Attack posted:

i like touma because a charged full throttle does super good damage, especially if you use raging blast/empty wave to create weaknesses before hand.

:shittypop: I gotta try that!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Cake Attack posted:

congrats to #FE for hewing close to it's roots and making the archer bad

She's got good bow attacks that cause status effects (and a radiant skill that boosts how often they proc), and she's good with fire/electric. Yeah, her defense isn't quite that good, but she's got good tricks. she's like if a Fire Emblem thief didn't suck

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Cake Attack posted:

you should tell me about fates instead

archers are the best units in fates though?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Cake Attack posted:

yeah that was my point

i am dense, forgive me

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
the biggest sin of this game is that there's no j-pop version of mass destruction

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

HMS Beagle posted:

Look in your hearts, you know it would be Nowi.

Nah

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Infinity Gaia posted:

While those are all good answers, going by the way they picked partners in this game it'd need to be someone from Fates.

I vote Charlotte.

Charlotte would be perfect, especially if she would reclass into a Blacksmith or Oni Chieftain

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i hope that if they do TMS #FE 2 or an inverse of it, that they have the matador as the first boss

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
same

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Sam Faust posted:

I'm gonna do it! Believe in me Barry!

Oooh yeah!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Im assuming the final arena NPC is in the final dungeon, right?

Also, whoo boy, Strike a Pose + Tarukaja stone is potent, especially if Touma uses charge and full throttle :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Sooooo does the advanced arena course only give out half the coins you'd normally be getting?

• Locked thread