Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Wax Tadpole posted:

After nearly a decade of searching, I was finally able to get my hands on "Star Knight". I finally feel like I have a complete collection.

New Family Photo:

Sweet jesus. It's like the Knights of the Round Table of bootlegs.

The knights of the oblong table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Swole-let

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Biglet was right there

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

He does look rightfully annoyed.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

From the PYF Funny Pictures thread

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

Sweet jesus. It's like the Knights of the Round Table of bootlegs.

The knights of the oblong table
Round Table Kings

With Excelsior sword and Lake Woman!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Here's one from my childhood. The rude puppet Agro which was a mainstay of kids afternoon TV here in Australia in the 80s:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_htLQwSx6Bg

.... was just an Animal puppet with the red fur shaved off, the rest of his fur dyed brown and the irises drawn slightly larger

The teeth, tongue and eyes are the giveaway.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Here's one from my childhood. The rude puppet Agro which was a mainstay of kids afternoon TV here in Australia in the 80s:

Wow! What a rip. Never realised before but yeah it's pretty obvious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Lovers say they kissed the same