Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Electric Lady posted:

Is Inuyasha actually in the book? This is important.

I... don't think that's Inuyasha. There's no ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

nihilistic_fish
Mar 3, 2004
"Anyone in a free society where the laws are unjust has an obligation to break the law." - Henry David Thoreau

88h88 posted:

If he sells these then link me up, I know someone who'd go batshit for something like that.

Check out his page, he does some cool stuff. It is pretty much all limited edition, the R2 is going on sale on Friday.

http://www.barbarianrage.com/#!gallery/enxch

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies

My brain parsed the top of the guy's boots/chaps wrong, and I thought he was wearing tiny short shorts. So for about 30 seconds I was impressed that whoever created this was putting the guy in stupidly sexual outfits along with the women.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

So, is the implication that he's about to kill all of the attractive women in the background with his ult? That seems like a strange advertisement, to me.

Killed By Death has a new favorite as of 05:34 on Jul 31, 2016

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I assumed it was sloppy and lazy dirty joking. Like "is it high noon? Because these ladies are making your dick point straight up!"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Killed By Death posted:

So, is the implication that he's about to kill all of the attractive women in the background with his ult? That seems like a strange advertisement, to me.

Mcree(?) is a lady killer, after all

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

And then there's this thing:

The best part? It's not a bootleg. I took this picture at Walt Disney World. It's official merchandise, but it sure looks like it's a bootleg.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

18 IN 1? Are there multiple movies involved?

Kheldarn posted:

The best part? It's not a bootleg. I took this picture at Walt Disney World. It's official merchandise, but it sure looks like it's a bootleg.
Finally, my own Mickey Mouse fleshlight pillow!

Content:

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

Those are pretty good but they're no Bagelsport

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Dog Case posted:

I'm not an expert on watches, what am I looking for here?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Rolex is not actually spelled b-a-g-e-l-s-p-o-r-t

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Meh, I'll admit I was in the same camp and had no clue that it was trying to be a Rolex in the first place

I'm surprised there hasn't been an official lightly-Simpsons-branded Romex watch yet

Nettles Coterie
Dec 24, 2008

Play in the Dark, lest the Heat catch you standing still
My siblings and I were pretty into Pokemon. We played the TCG regularly, saw the first movie in theaters and had the Mew cards to prove it, etc. One day, my dad took us to the local record store, and I found the perfect CD to accompany my well-worn copy of the Pokemon: the First Movie Soundtrack:

My young mind recognized that something was fishy with the cover art, but anything involving Pokemon was good in my book, so I gleefully bought it and took it home. Most of the tracks are generic lovely love songs but I urge you to listen to the samples, because there are some real gems in there, such as:

#2, Nanalla Nulla, some weird racist poo poo? What even is happening with this song?

#7, Pokemon, a funk song and the first one on the album to actually be explicitly about Pokemon at all. 7 tracks in.

#10, Pikachu, a song all about how you should beware Pokemon because they use magic and are totally out to get you. Watch out.

#12, So Many, Poooookemooooooonn, so maaaaanyyy times, I'm in looooove with yooouu, my special frie~eeend~!

I listened to this CD a shameful number of times (though not nearly as much as the real soundtrack) and I think about it disturbingly often, but this is the first time I've actually tried to find it online and I'm so glad Amazon delivered.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Nettles Coterie posted:

My siblings and I were pretty into Pokemon. We played the TCG regularly, saw the first movie in theaters and had the Mew cards to prove it, etc. One day, my dad took us to the local record store, and I found the perfect CD to accompany my well-worn copy of the Pokemon: the First Movie Soundtrack:

My young mind recognized that something was fishy with the cover art, but anything involving Pokemon was good in my book, so I gleefully bought it and took it home. Most of the tracks are generic lovely love songs but I urge you to listen to the samples, because there are some real gems in there, such as:

#2, Nanalla Nulla, some weird racist poo poo? What even is happening with this song?

#7, Pokemon, a funk song and the first one on the album to actually be explicitly about Pokemon at all. 7 tracks in.

#10, Pikachu, a song all about how you should beware Pokemon because they use magic and are totally out to get you. Watch out.

#12, So Many, Poooookemooooooonn, so maaaaanyyy times, I'm in looooove with yooouu, my special frie~eeend~!

I listened to this CD a shameful number of times (though not nearly as much as the real soundtrack) and I think about it disturbingly often, but this is the first time I've actually tried to find it online and I'm so glad Amazon delivered.

It could be worse, you could have been into YuGiOh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-YpK6j0z7c
This is an official thing, they released an entire album length CD based on YuGiOh. And because I know you're thinking it, yes, there is a rap song.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

El Estrago Bonito posted:

It could be worse, you could have been into YuGiOh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-YpK6j0z7c
This is an official thing, they released an entire album length CD based on YuGiOh. And because I know you're thinking it, yes, there is a rap song.

My god, this is like the song Lucifer sings when he finally comes to take dominion over the earth.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

RandomFerret posted:

Rolex is not actually spelled b-a-g-e-l-s-p-o-r-t

Oh Bagelsport isn't a watch brand or something? I don't know anything about watches.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/ZaaackKoootzer/status/762486871284862977

What weirds me out the most is tall Krillin

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Dog Case posted:

I want a Bagelsport Nautilus a lot, but they are going up in price so much that I'll need a knockoff of one.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

I'm more weirded out by midget Bowser.

He's smaller than Krillin.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Slime posted:

Maybe it's bowser jr.?

Wax Tadpole
Jan 23, 2004

Oh man, thanks for creating this thread! This is right up my alley.

I have actually been spending the last few years building up a collection of these. The collection also includes toys taken off the market due to unforeseen circumstances (mostly sexual innuendo).

Here are a few pictures:

Bat Hero, Robert Cop, ET Finger Light, Lion King Topper

Super Thomas and Titanic-Bot

Snake Wranglin Tarzan, Batman R2-D2, Little Pluckies Ninja Protects, and the infamous Batman Watergun

If you want me to take any further detailed pictures of what I have, or have any specific questions about any of the collection so far, feel free to ask!

Also I am still searching for the holy grail to my collection:

This guy.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Oh man! I had about half of those Happy Meal Transformer toys when I was a kid!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

What's the Lion King topper?

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Aphrodite posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au4tlMRI1eg

Wax Tadpole
Jan 23, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

The Lion King Topper was hard to track down. I had thought it was a happy meal toy or something, but it turned out to be a topper for a tube of smarties.

Also, yeah those McDonald changeables are dumb as hell and deserve to be in the collection.

Wax Tadpole has a new favorite as of 05:23 on Aug 9, 2016

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Choco1980 posted:

Oh man! I had about half of those Happy Meal Transformer toys when I was a kid!

Of all the mctoys I had as a child I miss the OG lovely transformers (red white and blue, turned into a car or a jet I think) and those food formers.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Slime posted:

Krillin's standing on Bowser's tail.

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle

NotAnArtist posted:

Of all the mctoys I had as a child I miss the OG lovely transformers (red white and blue, turned into a car or a jet I think) and those food formers.

Those McDonald's transformer things were my favorite things ever. Then my mom told me we were moving, so I put them all in a metal box and buried them under the concrete patio, so I wouldn't lose them in the move. My whole plan was to ninja into the backyard and dig them up at midnight after we moved. We moved to a completely different city.

What I'm saying is that I was an idiot.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Seeing others express their love for the lovely McDonalds food transformers warms my heart.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
How about the mario 3 toys? I remember a flying koopa that jumped around using one of those blood pressure squeeze things, and i think there was a giant boot as well

What's the deal with the Tarzan doll? It seems the odd man out on the shelf, is it anatomically correct behind the loin cloth or something?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Sentient Data posted:

How about the mario 3 toys? I remember a flying koopa that jumped around using one of those blood pressure squeeze things, and i think there was a giant boot as well

What's the deal with the Tarzan doll? It seems the odd man out on the shelf, is it anatomically correct behind the loin cloth or something?

Similar to the Lion King thing actually. His cupped hand there moves up and down.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

Similar to the Lion King thing actually. His cupped hand there moves up and down.

If "looks likes the character is jerking off" is a big thing with collectors I think nearly all of my old Kenner Jedi action figures fit the bill

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
actually I recognized the value of the glass mugs and preferred those over the toys even as a kid

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Sentient Data posted:

Those were rad as well when I was six, and I wish I still had all the glasses :(

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
oh man mcdonald's food transformers... wasn't the milkshake a purple dinosaur or something? I really liked that one for some reason.

edit: hell yeah i forgot the fries were awesome too.

Fanged Lawn Wormy has a new favorite as of 21:43 on Aug 9, 2016

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

There were two sets, ones that turned into robots and ones that turned into goofy looking dinosaurs. The dinosaurs were the best ones, obviously.

Wax Tadpole
Jan 23, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

If "looks likes the character is jerking off" is a big thing with collectors I think nearly all of my old Kenner Jedi action figures fit the bill

Well, what I appreciate as a collector is that their is a story behind the piece. It just so happens with all of the recalled items I currently have, their was something pervy going on there. Though most toys are recalled for similar reasons, the history of the public becoming so unhinged by something so dumb is what interests me. And the act to have those items removed from the shelves entirely adds to their value as a result. But in a similar vein I am currently looking to acquire a Michael Graves Hitler Teapot, so its not always because it looks like they're jerking off.

Elsa posted:

actually I recognized the value of the glass mugs and preferred those over the toys even as a kid

It's funny that you mention this.

My wife made me stop because we were running out of room for normal adult glasses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Wax Tadpole posted:

Well, what I appreciate as a collector is that their is a story behind the piece. It just so happens with all of the recalled items I currently have, their was something pervy going on there. Though most toys are recalled for similar reasons, the history of the public becoming so unhinged by something so dumb is what interests me. And the act to have those items removed from the shelves entirely adds to their value as a result. But in a similar vein I am currently looking to acquire a Michael Graves Hitler Teapot, so its not always because it looks like they're jerking off.

It's funny that you mention this.

My wife made me stop because we were running out of room for normal adult glasses.

my parents still have one of the Val Kilmer Batman mugs. Like, still in rotation in the cupboard.