Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Why would we want a state whose main exports are hooligans and bitterness, and whose main import is dole money?
Because we'd give your poor white trash somewhere to go overseas on vacation?

That Robot posted:

as you are a uk person, can I ask you -- did david cameron pretty much murder the idea of the united kingdom with this poorly thought-out plebiscite?
Possibly. Northern Ireland and Scotland are already making noises about how this means the British government doesn't represent them. The Welsh might be as well, but who gives a gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
i like england

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

this and also they would have to violently overthrow their monarchy or no dice.
and no peacefully stepping down bullshit, I know you don't have guns so you have to beat them with baseball bats. gently caress cricket

yeah, i think that if they proved they are cool by killing their royalty they could get protectorate status. if they also killed their entire noble class, they could be a state. if they killed all the saudi royals who live in london, we would give them half of one of our big, empty states to be new new england.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

psychokitty posted:

Heinz vegetarian baked beans in tomato sauce for beans on toast with loads of butter and a couple of fried eggs is actually a very good breakfast, if I may say so, as a person who grew up in this hellhole that is the U.S. of murica

Take away the beans and that's a pretty normal breakfast. You can have the beans for lunch instead.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Schweinhund posted:

we can rename it East New Jersey

I am completely on board with the idea of England being admitted into the Union as the state of East New Jersey.

Aug 4, 2010

Kitsunegari posted:

i like england

YOU ARE A loving IDIOT oval office

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

www posted:

YOU ARE A loving IDIOT oval office

ya this plus throw some mentos on it bitch

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Kitsunegari posted:

i like england

Why?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
OP, unite my balls with your mouth.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
then when we have an NFL team in London it can still be the NFL. I support our new 51st state

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Our ancestors left that garbage for a reason keep it over there and out of my yard

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Robo Reagan posted:

i said post a pic shitlords too much reading makes my head hurt

speaking of shitlords, how will tumblr robocops respond to brexit?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Sunswipe posted:

Because we'd give your poor white trash somewhere to go overseas on vacation?

Possibly. Northern Ireland and Scotland are already making noises about how this means the British government doesn't represent them. The Welsh might be as well, but who gives a gently caress?

would you be sad to see the uk cease to be?

im an american and i would

their flag is neat

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006

Simstim posted:

adding england would gently caress up our rad name united states of america.

on the other hand we could start calling ourselves united states of earth, U.S.E. and be known individually as Users, which fits with american foriegn policy

Also fits our predilection towards drugs.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
we don't have nobles in america so you'll have to kill yours first, should have borrowed some guillotines from france before you Brexited.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
We should ban tea time

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
We should only take them if the stop puttin extra u s in the language

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

We should only take them if the stop puttin extra u s in the language

canada does it too

they have a sexual fetish for extra vowels

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

That Robot posted:

would you be sad to see the uk cease to be?

im an american and i would

their flag is neat

Maybe a little, but poo poo happens. It's not like all the traditions and history would disappear. And besides, if England joined the US I'd get to play with guns. So really I'd be ok with that.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Sunswipe posted:

Maybe a little, but poo poo happens. It's not like all the traditions and history would disappear. And besides, if England joined the US I'd get to play with guns. So really I'd be ok with that.
Imagine rugby vs "football" wrestling events with Morris dancing cheerleaders.

Slyph
Jan 19, 2007
KAWAII NEKO WAIII NANI ^____^;;!?

Robo Reagan posted:

quick someone post a pic of what british people consider to be breakfast so a bunch of them can try to defend their horrible ideas of what breakfast is

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
the US can join england IF they agree to stop eating swans

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Hector Beerlioz posted:

We should ban tea time

what no tea tiem rules

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Bitter Mushroom posted:

the US can join england IF they agree to stop eating swans

Only the queen can eat swans, and we're going to kill the monarchy anyway.

naem
May 29, 2011

I'll just have one of everything on the menu thanks

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Maybe after Puerto Rico

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

The Sphinxster posted:

Maybe after Puerto Rico

Trump won't allow it.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

They don't want it either.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Sunswipe posted:

Only the queen can eat swans, and we're going to kill the monarchy anyway.

Brits complain that they might have nobles, but we have celebrities; thing is, Kim Kardashian at least gave America a boner for a one month period, which is more than can be said for all their flat assed "bums"

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol if the queen doesn't give you a chub

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Supreme Allah posted:

Of the three I'd only take Ireland

We already have the south.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Airdrop that sucker smack dab into the middle of the country. Then build a giant wall with strict border control around it so our cultures don't mix. Then the wars start and we answer all the questions never answered by the Revolutionary War.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Simstim posted:

adding england would gently caress up our rad name united states of america.

on the other hand we could start calling ourselves united states of earth, U.S.E. and be known individually as Users, which fits with american foriegn policy

Hawaii?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Drink Cheerwine posted:

yes, but you dont get to have representation in congrress

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
We'll take all the isles and rename them Airstrip One. You guys are a police state anyway, time you learned from the best.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if england got in they would inevitably be compared to hawaii at every opportunity. even the parts of hawaii that suck (like their economy, housing and schools) would look better compared to england.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I'd wait until California vanishes then add England so we don't have to make new flags

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Champenema posted:

I'd wait until California vanishes then add England so we don't have to make new flags

that would really piss off the queen

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
only if they agree to start speaking english correctly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Why does your hot cock sauce not have a cock on it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Locked thread