Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'm supposed to get paid Thursday's but I guess my bank is chill and so I get paid Wednesday's in the wee hours of the morning. This isn't actually too bad because I shouldn't be spending all of my money during the weekend and then living off of nothing like the people who posted earlier. I'm so busy W-Th-F that I never end up spending any money anyway. By the time I get to the weekend any bills, food, or expenses were already handled earlier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

:drat: I look hot

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Throwdown posted:

I'm a cosmetologist, I may not be getting paid for another two weeks but I make a lot in tips that I get to pretend is play money (my commission covers my bills with some extra)

Make a thread about cool stars you have discovered

this joke works two ways :v:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

No, no. I think she might be looking/waiting for you. I'm pretty sure she's supposed to be your girlfriend. As soon as I saw her I said to myself that she's exactly what (I imagine) Windows girl would look like. You better go find her, man... she's made for you! :D

:drat: my girlfriend looks hot

• Locked thread