Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
last summer i got drunk af at a bar and in a boozy klonopin blackout i signed up for open mic night, wrote a slam poem, and performed it about 10 mins later. i was told about it later and was sad that i didnt remember it at all :(

luckily for us all I was lookin thru the note thingy on my phone the other day and turns out i wrote and saved the poem!! it's an excellent slam poem and here it is:

Summertime and Staten Island is fuckin sleazy
Clove Lakes Park is gross
But when I'm stoned
It's nice and kinda breezy
A good place for my DOG
Good places
Wide open spaces
Spaces... for my dog
Spaces where he is FREE
to STOP and DROP his PEE
right next to a duck
He steps in mud