Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Bought a house just over a year ago and with it came an oversized one car garage. It's not the roomiest, but I make it work.

Here it is on move in day with my old MS3.

And also the old Miata for scale. It's pretty deep which is nice

Brought my old SV over and added some basic shelving

Due to limited floor space I wanted to put some more shelving up on the walls, so I threw up some standards and brackets and have been adding onto that as needed.

Here's how it sits today. I also installed three of those CostCo LED fixtures which are just awesome. Plenty of room to store the C5 and Striple. Not really roomy enough to do more than basic work like oil changes, but its still really nice having a space to store the tools and toys in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

th vwls hv scpd posted:

I really like that shelving. I also thought that garage was huge u til you parked a Corvette in it. I forget how big those things actually are.

It definitely swallows up the garage, but there's a good 2-3 feet behind it so I can open he door without hitting my bike. I think the Miata is tucked all the way against the back wall to give you an idea of how deep it is.

• Locked thread