Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

I bought some shelving at Home Depot so I could finally get all my car parts up off the floor and move the Datsun inside for the tranny swap. No before pics, unfortunately, but here's the semi-decent after pics, standing in a corner and turning to my left as I go:

In the last pic you can see a big sheet of MDF left by the previous owner of the house, I intend to use that (along with some 2x4's and 4x4's) to make a workbench in that corner under the grey cabinet.

Also on the list: hooks to hang the bikes on the wall or from the ceiling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Before I could tear apart the 280ZX's transmission, I needed somewhere I could work. I finally got around to that:

If you look close it's not perfectly square but it stands without wobbling and it only cost me five 2x4x8 studs and a box of wood screws (the plywood was left by the previous owner)

• Locked thread