Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
4 goals, and Hazard playing like he's in his backyard. It's coming home. The European Cup is coming home, to the heart of Europe, Brussels. In Belgium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

beedeebee posted:

4 goals, and Hazard playing like he's in his backyard. It's coming home. The European Cup is coming home, to the heart of Europe, Brussels. In Belgium.

A Belgium-England final would be poetic

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

heart of darkness more like

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

beedeebee posted:

i'm starting to believe it op even tho i shouldn't

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

vyelkin posted:

A Belgium-England final would be poetic

agreed, the country that invented football against the country that popularized it on the continent

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

What's the worst final still possible?

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Mean Bean Machine posted:

yeah can you imagine portugal in the final of a euro

Yeah losing to loving Greece lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Bovril Delight posted:

Poland-Iceland maybe? Except Iceland owns, so probably Poland-Spain because gently caress Spain.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

Bovril Delight posted:

England/Poland?

^^^ Yeah if Iceland makes it that would be awesome and I would listen to their commentators on Christmas for happy thoughts.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Guy I know Portugal won, but that match was absolutely loving dire and they are gonna poo poo up a few more games before someone puts them to the sword. If they make the final it will be like 2004 but worse.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The worst final is probably Germany against any of the scrub-tier teams. It'd be so lop-sided and lame

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009
What about Wales vs England, again?

Edit: Fun fact: Germany is the only team that hasn't conceded a goal yet.

saucerman fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jun 26, 2016

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

KFBR392 posted:

Guy I know Portugal won, but that match was absolutely loving dire and they are gonna poo poo up a few more games before someone puts them to the sword. If they make the final it will be like 2004 but worse.

Euro 2004 owned pituae

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Euro 2004 owned pituae

I don't think the final was good, tournament as a whole yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

KFBR392 posted:

I don't think the final was good, tournament as a whole yes

yeah the finals of Euro 2004 were pretty dumb but the tournament itself provided plenty of hotly contested matches and good football

• Locked thread