Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I am getting kirkland brand ibuprofen in the mail today from amazon. And I'm not even a costco member. :grin:

My parents got a giant tv at costco last year, worked out well for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Quite the deft deflection. It wasn't awkward and forced at all.

That's KoB for ya!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

last time i went to costco i bought some gas and watched two old men hit eachothers cars and not notice and drive off

I read this as "watched two old men hit on each other and not notice and drive off" and that sounds like a much better story.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Is the medicine even cheaper in store than on amazon?

Like I said earlier, I just got 1000 iburprofens for $14, crazy if it's even cheaper in the store!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I just realized there is a costco 10 min drive away. Do you need the membership to just get in? Can you get a trial membership?

They don't let people with those kind of shoes in.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Can I use my parent's costco membership like I use their amazon prime and cable login information?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

This is a trip for me to decide if I want a membership or not.

Can you please take pics? My day is going to be boring, I need this more than you will ever know.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

God bless you Hector!

I feel like I was actually in the store!

48 packs of beer, what a world...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

What if they changed their name to Costcow and got a cow for a mascot??

This could be big, brb...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

King of Bees posted:

Yes, full sized. Plus garage fridge/freezer. Plus kitchen. :smuggo:

Wow, what a braggart. :rant:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm buying the new Hector model for the sa forums, the old one is a bit stale and due for replacement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

LadyAmbien posted:

I WOULD GO BUY SOME DOG FOOD BUT SINCE MY HUSBAND'S EX HAS APPARENTLY BEEN USING HIS COSTCO MEMBERSHIP FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS I CANT BE ADDED TO THE ACCOUNT FUUUU

lol

• Locked thread