Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Not going today, but I did get a sweet stainless steel vacuum sealing growler for $28 last time I was there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Oh yeah, in cae you guys didn't know Costco actually offers car insurance too. It's super loving cheap too (at least for me) and the dumb bitch at GEICO didn't even bother trying to give me that bullshit about new policy rates when I called to cancel.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

tenspott posted:

I'm pretty sure the quality of Costco merch is on the decline. The stuff they sell feels like factory 2nds compared to the normal, name brand items. The Kleenex I buy at at the normal market is nicer than the Kleenex I buy at Costco. I know the electronics they sell are all lower quality, but it's creeping into the normal stuff too.

I think this sometimes and then I remember you can return things to Costco without the employees giving you poo poo.

About the only thing about Costco I have an issue with is the fact that the ones by me get their milk from Ohio when I live in loving Wisconsin.

• Locked thread