Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Aralan posted:

Literally just bought some boxer briefs at Costco, they're v comfortable and for some reason Costco is the only place on earth where you can buy a pack of underpants that are all black instead of a variety of colors

Got some of those last week there and they are comfy if a bit oversized. I got mediums and they run more on the large side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Costco pepperoni pizza is better than all their other food offerings and it isn't even close.

I dunno. I can handle a piece or two but I'm not a huge fan. $1.50 dog/drink for me.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I bought some Kirkland aspirin and rogaine.

Anyone else put rogaine down there? It's given me some impressive results

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Maybe they were accounting for an average amount of girth that you lack significantly.

Yeah, I actually believed the waist size on the package. But forgot it was American waist sizings. I do lack the average tubbiness

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Quite the deft deflection. It wasn't awkward and forced at all.

Well my op did originally have an "I appreciate it" line in it but that seemed gauche. Consider me schooled friend.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

tenspott posted:

I'm pretty sure the quality of Costco merch is on the decline. The stuff they sell feels like factory 2nds compared to the normal, name brand items. The Kleenex I buy at at the normal market is nicer than the Kleenex I buy at Costco. I know the electronics they sell are all lower quality, but it's creeping into the normal stuff too.

Take it back you son of a bitch! The $17000 bottle of scotch I bought is just as good as what I'd get in town!!! God drat it!!!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

King of Bees posted:

Take it back you son of a bitch! The $17000 bottle of scotch I bought is just as good as what I'd get in town!!! God drat it!!!

And nooone needs to know I bought it for a bargain at Costco 😁

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Demonachizer posted:

I am in Italy vacationing for a while and they don't have costcos here but when I get back I am going to buy a giant thing of seaweed crisps and a whole peeled side muscle on tenderloin.

Bloo. Get the whole thing. It's cheaper and you get the chain for cheesesteaks or ground beef or stewmeat or stir fry.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

GORDON posted:

I'm gonig tomorrow. Will be filling up my truck's 36 gallon gas tank with 34 gallons of gas for 30 cents less than what the station around them sells it for. Will also be getting 4 or 6 $10.50 movie tickets for $8 each. Milk. Probably a big bag of potatoes. Maybe some of the really excellent prime NY strips, just barely worth it at $12/pound.

Also I use my vacuum sealer all summer as the garden stuff comes in faster than I can eat it. Last year I had about 10 bags of different types of peppers that we ate all winter long. Also 4 big bags of homemade jalepeno poppers, vacuum sealed. Also tried sealing/freezing some apples off my tree, but TBH when they thawed they turned brown and limp. Don't recommend apples.

I love my vacuum sealer

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Lol

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

deadwing posted:

The meat at Costco rules, buy a whole beef tenderloin and go hog wild

I do this and it's the correct thing to do. And prime sirloin caps.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Do you have one of those large stand alone freezers

Yes, full sized. Plus garage fridge/freezer. Plus kitchen. :smuggo:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

OctoberBlues posted:

Wow, what a braggart. :rant:

*Nods at fridge full of seltzer and other refreshing drinks in the garage*