Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

haximus prime posted:

I can never decide between the hot dog or the chicken bakes. The churros are always a good choice as well.

the correct answer is combo pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
last time i went to costco i bought some gas and watched two old men hit eachothers cars and not notice and drive off

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tenspott posted:

I'm pretty sure the quality of Costco merch is on the decline. The stuff they sell feels like factory 2nds compared to the normal, name brand items. The Kleenex I buy at at the normal market is nicer than the Kleenex I buy at Costco. I know the electronics they sell are all lower quality, but it's creeping into the normal stuff too.

nah

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Trip Report: Went and filled up my car and got a dog + drink. 5/5 will return.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Loss leading. Same with the chickens.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the food court makes literall no money, and probably loses some. Gas might honestly be a zero-sum game as well.

They get you with the membership fees and the fancy poo poo.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
they have fresh ceviche at my local costco

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

KennyLoggins posted:

is costco good? the only one i know of is like over 35 miles away. is it better then sams club?

i'm a member of sams and bj's (bj's membership is about to expire and i'm not going to renew cause bj's selection of certain stuff sucks).

yes u idiot!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
or just park in the back of the lot and walk 20 seconds more like people have done for literally thousands of years

• Locked thread