Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I am in Italy vacationing for a while and they don't have costcos here but when I get back I am going to buy a giant thing of seaweed crisps and a whole peeled side muscle on tenderloin.

Oh and a huge bag of limes.

deadwing posted:

no the 2% it only counts for stuff bought through the front-end registers and costco.com

which also means it doesn't count on gas :(

My local costco doesn't sell gas which totally sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Xaris posted:

where in italy? I miss italy, it was fun as hell

Was on my farm in Abruzzo for a week then in the Val d'Orcia south of Florence for a week, now in Florence for a week, next to Rome for a week, then to Costco.

King of Bees posted:

Bloo. Get the whole thing. It's cheaper and you get the chain for cheesesteaks or ground beef or stewmeat or stir fry.

I thought PSMO was the one that you process yourself? Whatever that is, I get and yeah I love the chain (not as much as the D).

• Locked thread