Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ArtIsResistance posted:

its weird how goons hate everything except for costco

It's actually because costco pays us to be nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Hey op i thought about getting a vscuum sealer before. Is it useful? What do you use it for?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I went to a costco with hamburgers and french fries in the food court and they were both pretty good

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Infidel Castro posted:

Oh yeah, in cae you guys didn't know Costco actually offers car insurance too. It's super loving cheap too (at least for me) and the dumb bitch at GEICO didn't even bother trying to give me that bullshit about new policy rates when I called to cancel.

Does anyone know if vehicular homicide raises your insurance rates? What about jist attempted homicide? Asking for a friend

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

No ring

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

s0j posted:

that combo has been $1.50 for like 20 years now how do they do it

The ceo refused to raise the price, it was one of his things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cartouche posted:

That plane is pretty darned intact for having crashed into a building.

It was parked on the roof until the roof gave way

• Locked thread