Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Thread Title shall we name this new thread?
This poll is closed.
Independence Day 2: Resturgeonce 44 21.36%
ScotPol - Unclustering this gently caress 19 9.22%
Trainspotting 2: Independence is my heroin 9 4.37%
Indyref II: Boris hosed a Dead Country 14 6.80%
ScotPol: Wings over Bullshit 8 3.88%
Independence 2: Cameron Lied, UK Died 24 11.65%
Scotpol IV: I Vow To Flee My Country 14 6.80%
ScotPol - A twice in a generation thread 17 8.25%
ScotPol - Where Everything's hosed Up and the Referendums Don't Matter 15 7.28%
ScotPol Thread: Dependence Referendum Incoming 2 0.97%
Indyref II: The Scottish Insturgeoncy 10 4.85%
ScotPol Thread: Act of European Union 5 2.43%
ScotPol - Like Game of Thrones only we wish we would all die 25 12.14%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

baronvonsabre posted:

Police Scotland: No rise in hate crime in Scotland since Brexit

As they say, this doesn't mean that hate crimes aren't rising as well in Scotland, but it is at least something that it appears that there hasn't been the same drastic rise as has been reported in England.

Dorset police said they've had no reported rise either. Seems to be localised to certain areas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
While I appreciate that you're trying to breath life into this thread on slow news days, turning it into an RSS feed is a tad annoying. Particularly when you quote the entire articles anyway.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Pissflaps posted:

A few hours too late it's back up now.

Let the crowdfunding commence.

I can't tell he blocked me for the hillsborough thing.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Regarde Aduck posted:

I'm not sure i'd count it as a good thing that the Express is silencing people for disagreeing with their blatant race hatred. Rev. Stu or not.

Well no, but when its him, well...

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Coohoolin posted:

For no reason, presumably because Siobhan McFadyen is having a tantrum. It was reinstated earlier today.

He deserves to get banned for tweeting his views on hillsborough. They're abhorent.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Coohoolin posted:

Oh for god sakes of course there's still oil. The Norwegians have less than us and are making more per barrel than we are.

Isn't that purely because it doesn't cost them a fortune to get it out?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
The in laws are up in Gardenstown are mentioning that they're feeling the hit from Aberdeen. A lot of people in the industry lived around Macduff/Banff apparently. A lot of properties on the market.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

forkboy84 posted:

The case for independence is weaker than it was when the UK was still in the EU & it didn't really look likely that we would leave?

OK Flaps. That's silly but par for the course I guess.

Of course it is. Scotland needs the UK more than it needs Europe. Even more so now that they would be leaving the UK after it has already left Europe, thereby any far fetched unicorn claims of Scotland being granted immediate entry to Europe upon independence disappear and it would have to go through the usual method of joining.

More to the point the political taste for independence has been souring since the referendum. The people simply aren't calling for it.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Coohoolin posted:

It's OK I'm drinking and preparing to scream bloody murder at everyone I know who campaigned for Scotlab.

Yes it's labour that are the problem.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Coohoolin posted:

If it turns out that voting labour in Scotland let in a bunch of tories...

The irony.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

jre posted:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15428282.Wings_Over_Scotland_increases_defamation_claim_against_Kezia_Dugdale_to___25_000/?ref=mrb&lp=3

I'm sure that'll go well for him when all his past comments about Hillsborough and trans people get read out in court.

I'm sure he'll try to block the court like he does anyone else who brings it up.

Also I'm always amused that they constantly bring up that he lives in Bath. Everytime he gets mentioned its 'bath based'.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
https://twitter.com/RhiannonV/status/1050856863984734208

A very nice and normal man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Not Operator posted:

One of the worst things about Stuart Campbell is he just never stops. I feel like other assholes take a break, but he's always got some fight going and a crew of knobs to back him up.

Reminder that he has at least half the UK D&D posters blocked because we dared ask him to maybe think again for saying Hillsborough was entirely the fault of Liverpool fans.