Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Thread Title shall we name this new thread?
This poll is closed.
Independence Day 2: Resturgeonce 44 21.36%
ScotPol - Unclustering this gently caress 19 9.22%
Trainspotting 2: Independence is my heroin 9 4.37%
Indyref II: Boris hosed a Dead Country 14 6.80%
ScotPol: Wings over Bullshit 8 3.88%
Independence 2: Cameron Lied, UK Died 24 11.65%
Scotpol IV: I Vow To Flee My Country 14 6.80%
ScotPol - A twice in a generation thread 17 8.25%
ScotPol - Where Everything's hosed Up and the Referendums Don't Matter 15 7.28%
ScotPol Thread: Dependence Referendum Incoming 2 0.97%
Indyref II: The Scottish Insturgeoncy 10 4.85%
ScotPol Thread: Act of European Union 5 2.43%
ScotPol - Like Game of Thrones only we wish we would all die 25 12.14%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Extreme0 posted:

:v: fixed and updated

it's also "undecided" op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

chamon mothafucka

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Niric posted:

No one, not even the Daily Mail, can believe that this GERS report is a "fatal" blow to the SNP's aspirations for an independent Scotland.

Edit: just to clarify, I'm not saying the GERs figures help the case for independence, I just think the mail's headline is woefully (and deliberately) stupid, since this deficit - large though it is - doesn't negate every argument for independence. It's also counter productive for the unionist argument long term (not that the mail gives a poo poo about that really) since it posits that the deficit is the be all and end all - and just looking at Brexit I'm not sure that's a great way to try and frame the debate

Typical, you make a post about the news and within five minutes it's about the GERS

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
make me

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Extreme0 posted:

So with the SNP losing their seats in the general election. I'm sure they can come up with a good first step approach to bring back their votes!

Tail Docking is being reintroduced in Scotland with SNP & Tories voting for it. Lots of people not happy.

loving furries taking over politics now too