Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Thread Title shall we name this new thread?
This poll is closed.
Independence Day 2: Resturgeonce 44 21.36%
ScotPol - Unclustering this gently caress 19 9.22%
Trainspotting 2: Independence is my heroin 9 4.37%
Indyref II: Boris hosed a Dead Country 14 6.80%
ScotPol: Wings over Bullshit 8 3.88%
Independence 2: Cameron Lied, UK Died 24 11.65%
Scotpol IV: I Vow To Flee My Country 14 6.80%
ScotPol - A twice in a generation thread 17 8.25%
ScotPol - Where Everything's hosed Up and the Referendums Don't Matter 15 7.28%
ScotPol Thread: Dependence Referendum Incoming 2 0.97%
Indyref II: The Scottish Insturgeoncy 10 4.85%
ScotPol Thread: Act of European Union 5 2.43%
ScotPol - Like Game of Thrones only we wish we would all die 25 12.14%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
This link just popped up on my facebook lmbo. Someone buy it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LWQUA8R

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
Have to admit I agree with Pissflaps here - keeping the pound is a bad idea through and through. We'd do much better with an independent currency or perhaps even (shock horror) the Euro.

e: though the latter might well depend on political developments across Europe. If France leaves the EU nobody's going to want to be stuck holding Euros.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

You're not part Scottish flaps

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

marktheando posted:

The Greens are good.

The greens are good on the whole and p harvie is an objectively lovely bloke and great politician but there are some very strange people in the membership. I was briefly a member and I have good memories of one meeting where some poshboy student argued for just banning cars without any thought to the socioeconomic impact of that and also a very NIMBY old lady who was real mad about youngsters riding loud scooters along her street. It was kind of depressing, but I imagine most low level politicking is dumb like that.

I joined labour after Corbyn won but never bothered going to the CLP because 1. I'm in a scotlab/SNP marginal and honestly I just can't bring myself to choose between two blairites, 2. I don't want to be that English lad doorknocking and attacking the snp in Glasgow because I'd get chinned lmao, 3. Just cba sue me

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

Green parties are - with some notable exceptions - a bunch of well meaning ageing hippies with a few woke buzzfeed youths who all want a better world but are at heart liberals unable to identify the fundamental contradiction at the heart of the economic system.