Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuLT
Sep 9, 2005

I almost never watch actual sports, but for some reason cannot get enough of sports anime.

Started watching Kuroko's Basketball in the last couple of weeks, blown through nearly 40 episodes in that time. It's hilariously over the top at times, has some amazing engrish, and shares some of the things I like about Haikyuu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuLT
Sep 9, 2005

Well, I barely read any manga, but I can imagine how KB could be tedious in that format. Haikyuu spent a season on a single match (or it seemed like it, at least) and I dig it.

What are the shows you folks are watching where the sport is less emphasised than other elements?

CuLT
Sep 9, 2005

Oh yeah! I lost interest in that during season two for some reason, though I did like the first season.

I should probably give Ping Pong a look in. Slipped out of my queue at some point.

• Locked thread