Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

OK, the drown your sorrows bit is funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkNbCgCNUlE

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/donaldtusk/status/747539443234512901

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hahahaha epic this!!!!)
Game of thrones ftw!!!!
Hold the door!!!!! Hahahahahdsgdegvegjcetjicrt

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

some of the sickest trolling ive ever seen

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Make Poland Great Again

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

Hahahaha epic this!!!!)
Game of thrones ftw!!!!

Ironic that Iceland has caused you to meltdown.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

pik_d posted:

Pardew is the manager version of Adebayor though. His teams start out really well then just fade out after 6 months and he's poo poo again

So hire him in February in a Euro/WC year.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Bape Culture posted:

Hahahaha epic this!!!!)
Game of thrones ftw!!!!

wow seems like you have been successfully trolled by president of the european council and former prime minister of poland donald tusk

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."

lol this guy owns too much:
https://twitter.com/MikaelFahlander/status/747104788999962624

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Shearer's pretty good when he's mad as hell.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

jre posted:

Pardew for manager

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

sassassin posted:

he looks like he wants to nut somebody

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
i like iceland

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

WeAreTheRomans posted:

he looks like he wants to nut somebody

He's just letting his guard down and the Geordie underneath is showing through.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

8raz posted:

i like iceland

hell op, i think we all do

Crayfish
May 7, 2009

Gene Ricman posted:

ian wrights diagnosis: its like space jam when the monstars steal all the talent

loving hell, thought I was going mental when I heard that.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
it'll defo come home in 2 years if we scapegoat a couple of players and the gaffer.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

sassassin posted:

I bet the English answer will be to pick even younger players with more potential to develop into a winning team in international matches (as half won't get games for their clubs)..

No it's going to be keep the foreigners out of the Prem. Duh.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

pathetic ball watching here from Dier. Maybe English players shouldn't play so many games during the season

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
https://twitter.com/ThatChris1209/status/747545888969662464

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Drunk Canuck posted:

I'm sorry but if you weren't cackling like a madman after Greece scored for the entire duration of the game then you possibly aren't a real sports fan.

Hehehe the best thing about sports are the lulz :D the mad lulz :D I always root for the funniest outcomes in sports :D Your not a real sports fan if you dont watch them cackling the whole time like a loving downs retard watching the clowns at the circus :D i literally laugh out loud and bang my hands on the table and do a ruckus by myself in my living room every time a football player trips :D loooool :D sportsballs is lulz

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

goatface posted:

I hope Roy donates his wages to save the whales.

They'll be fine, they have Gareth Bale and Joe Allen.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
just watching the replays god drat buffon had himself a game

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

fat greasy puto posted:

He's a legend.

His hair is even more legendary

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Hehehe the best thing about sports are the lulz :D the mad lulz :D I always root for the funniest outcomes in sports :D Your not a real sports fan if you dont watch them cackling the whole time like a loving downs retard watching the clowns at the circus :D i literally laugh out loud and bang my hands on the table and do a ruckus by myself in my living room every time a football player trips :D loooool :D sportsballs is lulz

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

this but unironically

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

lol

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

v nice

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

sassassin posted:

Imagine if Wales won the Euros with Gareth Bale left at home and replaced by his shitter, gayer brother. That was Denmark 92.

Brian Laudrup was pretty good too tbf. Just not nearly as good as his more handsome and less gay brother.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

fat greasy puto posted:

He's vintage. I thought they'd found someone else and was glad to see his mug there still.

Kodo
Jul 20, 2003

THIS IS HOW YOUR CANDIDATE EATS CINNAMON ROLLS, KODO
England in roo-uins

I love cats
Feb 8, 2012

8raz posted:

i like iceland

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

quote:

Sadly the sense of causal prep extended to Hodgson himself, who went off on a boat trip up the Seine with Ray Lewington rather than watch Iceland play in the flesh. Ray, you see, had never seen Paris. Oh, the horror.

:laffo:

inkjet_lakes
Feb 9, 2015

sassassin posted:

Amused by how much everyone in English football hates Gary Neville

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Cool meltdown

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress Spain

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Why would you even watch sports if not to do this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

KomodoWagon posted:

Why would you even watch sports if not to do this?

To observe the finest humanity has to offer at the peak of their powers and marvel and appreciate it?

• Locked thread