Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

you can't make this poo poo up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Gene Ricman posted:

ian wrights diagnosis: its like space jam when the monstars steal all the talent

I loving love Wrighty

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

CaptainYesterday posted:

England's not the best team on their own island.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

KFBR392 posted:

To observe the finest humanity has to offer at the peak of their powers and marvel and appreciate it?

but enough about the meltdowns

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

sassassin posted:

Imagine if Wales won the Euros with Gareth Bale left at home and replaced by his shitter, gayer brother. That was Denmark 92.

Calling Brian Laudrup gay is very offensive to the gays. Please be more considerate next time. Birthe One ball Laudrup barely deserves comparisons to other humans, the oval office.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

KFBR392 posted:

To observe the finest humanity has to offer at the peak of their powers and marvel and appreciate it?

Lol kicking a piece of leather around, "the finest humanity has to offer". gently caress art, literature, stewardship, oration, engineering, architecture, and science, as clearly wearing shorts and running is the greatest thing our species could ever achieve. Eat poo poo, dweeb.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

KomodoWagon posted:

Lol kicking a piece of leather around, "the finest humanity has to offer". gently caress art, literature, stewardship, oration, engineering, architecture, and science, as clearly wearing shorts and running is the greatest thing our species could ever achieve. Eat poo poo, dweeb.

Hahahaha what is this?

Go watch all that other dumb poo poo you loving moron. This is the forum about football, we post about football here.

KFBR392 fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Jun 29, 2016

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
The Mona Lisa is an overrated piece of poo poo.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

KomodoWagon posted:

ah yes,

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Hi all, US goon here. I'm actually coming to London in the autumn and wanted to get tickets to the stewardship cup final. Just wondered if they will be on sale at the ground or should I book in advance?

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KomodoWagon posted:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Footballs haven't been made of leather for a while now

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

KomodoWagon posted:

lmao

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

KFBR392 posted:

The Mona Lisa is an overrated piece of poo poo.

Fact: Mona Lisa had no left foot. Or right foot either that we can tell.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
She had hooves, due to Leonardo's genderswapped satyr fetish. The full portrait was originally going to be the cover for the first in his series of paranormal teen romance novels, but he could never finish anything.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

KomodoWagon posted:

This is great.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

KomodoWagon posted:

gently caress off

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

KomodoWagon posted:

source

your

quotes

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

KomodoWagon posted:

yeah can't believe these dumb plebes can't appreciate art (for example anime and video games) and science, I loving love science OP

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
I have long been a fan of

Get this

Science AND Literature

:smuggo:

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Suqit posted:

Get this

Science AND Literature

But not stewardship?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Suqit posted:

Get this

Science AND Literature

Get a load of this renaissance man!!! How do you find the time????

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
welp, thread of idiots successfully derailed by idiot

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Suqit posted:

Get this

Science AND Literature

A versatile man like you should be with a renaissance woman:

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Science AND Literature

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
WHY IS EVERONE FORGETTING STEWARDSHIP ITS VERY IMPORTANT

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

blue footed boobie posted:

WHY IS EVERONE FORGETTING STEWARDSHIP ITS VERY IMPORTANT

Because Iceland beat England and everything else seems irrelevant by comparison.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What's stewardship

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I could use some oration iykwim

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bape Culture posted:

What's stewardship

It's what Jon Snow does in game of thrones duh

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

What's stewardship

loving DUH

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Bape Culture posted:

What's stewardship

You have to call it flight attendantship now

3peat
May 6, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

So you're working out and getting buff so you are strong to do what?

"Getting women" as if they are objects to do what? gently caress them and forget about it? Some life. "Getting women" improves your social status amongst those who hi-five people for being "playa"s. Who gives a drat about being more social amongst those vapid wastes of food and employment?

Video games are a great way to have fun, and enjoy things that are availible to you in life. Not only this, but the making of a game is an art form - by playing through, say, an RPG, you are treated to a grand story that is just overwhelmingly more fufilling than going out, loving some chick, hi-fiving yourself and calling it a night.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
It's "oratory" as well isn't it? "Oration" is like a specific speech

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
GD rename TRP to The Steward Ship please and thank you

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Hoops posted:

It's "oratory" as well isn't it? "Oration" is like a specific speech

poo poo

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Bape Culture posted:

What's stewardship

I think he meant Stewart's ship from the show from the 80s in which Patrick Stewart used to fly around in space in a space ship.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I love wearing shorts and running.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I should know better than to soberpost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010