Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

African AIDS cum posted:

keep in mind british people pay a "tv license" to watch this trash lol

Icelandic people pay TV license as well so it's a good deal so long as your team isn't loving cocksucking garbage babies making GBS threads escargot and carlsberg diarrhea on the goddamn football pitch, jesus tits this is like watching an old man wheezing after a puke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Dude eating his hands lmfbo

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

vyst posted:

BREXIT from the tournament.

Wales is still in

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

inkjet_lakes posted:

Euro 92 suddenly seems like a glorious summer for English football compared to that (I'm old)

Euro 92 was all bullshit

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

vyelkin posted:

iceland is truly the land of trolls

Iceland beat England and it wasn't even hard. These are amazing times we're living in

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Woodenlung posted:

Denmark won the euros without even qualifying ok.

Best part is Danes revel bask and celebrate in this fact with no regard to the genocide going on or the fact that we played a boring poo poo tournament and kept facing teams that apparently had collective seizures as soon as they faced the mighty chain-smoking lager swilling drama queen-infested shithead Danish team

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I've had to watch that bullshit final game so many times

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Hehehe the best thing about sports are the lulz :D the mad lulz :D I always root for the funniest outcomes in sports :D Your not a real sports fan if you dont watch them cackling the whole time like a loving downs retard watching the clowns at the circus :D i literally laugh out loud and bang my hands on the table and do a ruckus by myself in my living room every time a football player trips :D loooool :D sportsballs is lulz

Why would you even watch sports if not to do this?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

KFBR392 posted:

To observe the finest humanity has to offer at the peak of their powers and marvel and appreciate it?

Lol kicking a piece of leather around, "the finest humanity has to offer". gently caress art, literature, stewardship, oration, engineering, architecture, and science, as clearly wearing shorts and running is the greatest thing our species could ever achieve. Eat poo poo, dweeb.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Hoops posted:

It's "oratory" as well isn't it? "Oration" is like a specific speech

poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I should know better than to soberpost