Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Re: Sweden and substance usage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Anders posted:

That's because you don't think having a couple of beers each day is alcoholism while it most definitely is alcoholism
Actually, our alcohol consumption is in large part down to our fondness for various wine-based sauces.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Anthon Berg chocolate bottles.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

teen witch posted:

Re: Sweden and substance usage

I need one of those...

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Actually, our alcohol consumption is in large part down to our fondness for various wine-based sauces.

fond-ness

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

A Buttery Pastry posted:

The alcoholics of Scandinavia are Sweden, Denmark and Norway

agree

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

RIP Pusher Street. Get ready to see some poo poo in all the other streets.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

PolitikenDiff:

quote:

Rapport: Israels hemmelige AI-programmer 'Lavendel' og 'Hvor Er Far?' er brugt i udslettelsen af tusinder af palæstinensiske kvinder og børn

quote:

Rapport: Israels AI-program 'Lavendel' kan forklare det store antal udslettede palæstinensiske familier

Editor also removed credit given to +972 Magazine in the lead paragraph. How hard would it be to set up something like the NYTdiff for this poo poo? I see these headlines change in real time so often and it's aggravating as poo poo.

SplitSoul fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Apr 6, 2024

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

SplitSoul posted:

RIP Pusher Street. Get ready to see some poo poo in all the other streets.
Unless those wily gangs can somehow crack the code on how to set up temporary booths on dirt instead cobblestone.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Inferior Third Season posted:

Unless those wily gangs can somehow crack the code on how to set up temporary booths on dirt instead cobblestone.

I think they've talked about establishing a canal. Checkmate, dealers. Unless...

What has historically happened when Pusher Street was locked down tight was a surge in sales elsewhere, so good luck with that. Even the loving Germans, of all people, have sort of figured it out by now.

zokie
Feb 13, 2006

Out of many, Sweden
My recollection of things is that when they first started shutting down Pusher Street it allowed the gangs to compete more traditionally gang warfare style about controlling the drug trade that used to be more “free”. Now that cat is out of the bag and you ain’t gonna be able to stuff it back in, then the gangs started going over to Sweden to recruit more willing soldiers and guns from there started the eternal cycle of vendettas we are currently blessed with.

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
Representing Nørrebro let me tell you we are NOT looking forward to the immediate consequences of disrupting that market without a central plan to replace it.

Can we please just skip to the end of the process and decriminalise the drat stuff already?

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

SplitSoul posted:

Editor also removed credit given to +972 Magazine in the lead paragraph. How hard would it be to set up something like the NYTdiff for this poo poo? I see these headlines change in real time so often and it's aggravating as poo poo.

you need to know some coding, but the hard work has already been done https://github.com/j-e-d/NYTdiff

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Grimson posted:

you need to know some coding, but the hard work has already been done https://github.com/j-e-d/NYTdiff

poo poo, I didn't know it was open source. The only coding I've ever done was learning a few HTML tags a quarter century ago, but I know somebody who's good at that stuff, so thanks.

In this case they also changed the URL to match, so I'm wondering if it's able to catch something like that.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Dying for Mette Frederiksen's weapon export profits!

https://nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2024-04-07-dansk-gidsel-draebt-i-israelsk-luftangreb-siger-hamas

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Who was in charge of starting the revolution when the signal came this morning?
https://twitter.com/informeren/status/1780164713529118764?t=ZtCsgUEVKu6xmIMLuO-4ng&s=19

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
Gonna turn out to be some elaborate heist.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

thotsky posted:

Gonna turn out to be some elaborate heist.

Skidegodt, Egon!

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

SplitSoul posted:

SkidegodtHelmaks, Egon!

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

ulvir posted:

SplitSoul posted:

Skidegodt Helmax, Egon!

Anders fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Apr 19, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Congratulations on your new job Espen Barth Eide!