Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

Zudgemud posted:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23165235.ab

Due to shortages of police, Swedish police recruitment will now start to accept aspirants that are below normal talent in general problem solving.
One would think that maybe, they could instead increase the amount of trained police officers on the street by not spending years upon years shuffling them into administrative duties formerly done by non police officers, but apparently that is out of the question and tasks like passport renewal can not be done by ordinary workers.

:sweden::respek::911:

Well to be fair they have to lower the requirements even more if they want people dumber than Eliasson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

MRLOLAST posted:

Sorry for being wrong. I have never heard of that other lady. Not big on celebrities and thought that there was a Scandinavian connection.
I'm sorry, but your crime of anti-white racism is unforgivable.

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Lord Tywin posted:

Well to be fair they have to lower the requirements even more if they want people dumber than Eliasson.

You know, I wouldn't call Eliasson stupid.
He has survived the last 2 administrations by being a useful and loyal henchman and you don't get to do that if you are stupid.
There are however other descriptions of him that seems perfectly reasonable.

Some hilarious things about Eliasson:
He was a member of a punk band that sang about loving prostitutes in Thailand.
And upon leaving Försäkringskassan, he got Försäkringskassan to delete 13k emails for some reason (which made a lot of the fraud investigations useless).
I might confuse him with Anders Danielsson though. :v:

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
död åt stockholmare y/n?

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
Inbördeskrig norr mot syd när?

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Glöm aldrig Stockholms svek mot öresundsregionen. Skåneland remembers.

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Wild Horses posted:

Inbördeskrig norr mot syd när?

80% of the population live in the southern part of Sweden, though I'm sure the northerners would be better fighters due to prevalence of hunting licences, us southerners probably have more guns if we include all illegal arms in the suburbs, and thus we could probably win via volksturm.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Haha vad är det här för stadsfolk fördomar, södra landsbygden har minst lika mycket vapen som norra.

MiddleOne fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Jul 21, 2016

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

MiddleOne posted:

Haha vad är det här för stadsfolk fördomar, södra landsbygden har minst lika mycket vapen som norra.

Jo men mina fördomar säger att ration jaktlicens vs total population fortfarande ger en kvalitativ fördel för norra faktionen, vi cityslickers kommer ju gå vilse i skogen och dö så fort mobiltäckningen blir skakig. Vårt enda hopp är volksturm.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Zudgemud posted:

80% of the population live in the southern part of Sweden, though I'm sure the northerners would be better fighters due to prevalence of hunting licences, us southerners probably have more guns if we include all illegal arms in the suburbs, and thus we could probably win via volksturm.

Med sydsverige menar jag endast femtekolonnarna Skåne, resten är ju riktiga svenskar och skulle aldrig göra uppror mot riket

Struensee
Nov 9, 2011
Hvad med Halland og Blekinge? De er jo næsten udelukkende danskere allesammen. Vores gamle jord bliver købt tilbage, dødsbo for dødsbo.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Struensee posted:

Hvad med Halland og Blekinge? De er jo næsten udelukkende danskere allesammen. Vores gamle jord bliver købt tilbage, dødsbo for dødsbo.

Watch out or we'll take back Bornholm when we declare independence. :black101:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zudgemud posted:

I'm sure the northerners would be better fighters due to prevalence of hunting licences

The country folk and especially the hunters were among the worst marksmen in our class (and there were a lot since I served in the archipelago).

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

lilljonas posted:

Watch out or we'll take back Bornholm when we declare independence. :black101:

Haha you can take Fart House that's fitting

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
All the southerners went in to shock when they showed up for the Army in the north. I had to pitch the tents and carry all the heavy stuff by myself for the first weeks while they where sitting shaking by a fire drinking soup.

If the country of Norrland gets in to war with the south they just need to relax.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MRLOLAST posted:

All the southerners went in to shock when they showed up for the Army in the north. I had to pitch the tents and carry all the heavy stuff by myself for the first weeks while they where sitting shaking by a fire drinking soup.

If the country of Norrland gets in to war with the south they just need to relax.

The southeners just need to relax because you'll fight yourself on their behalf? I mean if their ruse worked on your dumb rear end the last time, it'll probably work again :smuggo:

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Baudolino posted:

This year it became possible to change your legal gender in Norway by request. No need to provide a reason. Just inform the population register and it`ll get done. I agree with that. It was not decent to demand people get castrated before they could change their legal gender.

But now we have to rethink out where and when gender should have legal consequences. In particular this applies to the various types of mild positive discimination to help women get into academia, the military and various male dominated professions. Do we tweak these policies so that you can only benefit from them if you were assigned "female" at birth? Do we require that you have to outwardly appear as a woman for a certain amount of time ( say 5 years for example). Or do we say gently caress it and hope for the best? Remove them completely because gender is a false construct that we are now offically over and done with?

I am sure there are other areas where your legal gender matters that will require a rethink now that anyone can have it changed.

LO and UNIO spoke vehemently against making a gender-neutral equality law on march 8th, demanding that positive discrimination won't be applicable for anyone joining the wrong side.

ditty bout my clitty fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Jul 21, 2016

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Zudgemud posted:

Jo men mina fördomar säger att ration jaktlicens vs total population fortfarande ger en kvalitativ fördel för norra faktionen, vi cityslickers kommer ju gå vilse i skogen och dö så fort mobiltäckningen blir skakig. Vårt enda hopp är volksturm.

Eh, why would anyone actually want to fight up north?
A much easier solution is just to control the food supply since Sweden is not self-reliant on food and therefore the northern part of Sweden will starve to death after they killed off all the moose, deer and reindeers and have nothing left to eat. Which really should not take so long.
The description "They will take my guns out of my cold dead hands" will be rather accurate, although hardly in the way the northerners would expect. Also no potato or wheat to make moonshine from.

Furthermore the total number of weapons among criminals is rather low in comparison to other sources (in 2000 we had 1 million military guns and 3 millions hunting rifles if I remember correctly) and any civil war will be won by the Swedish hunting association, probably by letting Stockholm starve itself to death.

Finally, why does this thread always devolve into hypothetical scenarios of civil war?
I feel like I am reading the nationalist subforums on Flashback.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Cardiac posted:

Finally, why does this thread always devolve into hypothetical scenarios of civil war?
It's because the thread is dominated by citizens of Sweden, a country which has a fault line built into its very foundation. They might not be consciously aware of the fact, but the ancestral feud between Swedes and Geats simmers just beneath the surface.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
We are looking wistfully at America, Britain, France, Turkey, jealous of the things that make a country interesting

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Mercrom posted:

We are looking wistfully at America, Britain, France, Turkey, jealous of the things that make a country interesting

Hey now, seeing how this year is going boring is not only fine, but appreciated.

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

A Buttery Pastry posted:

It's because the thread is dominated by citizens of Sweden, a country which has a fault line built into its very foundation. They might not be consciously aware of the fact, but the ancestral feud between Swedes and Geats simmers just beneath the surface.

Gaetish blood is very much like herpes simplex, when under stress it can surface abruptly and somewhat predictably, but instead of cold sores popping up at nerve endings you end up with a thirst for regional separatism and unbridled Stockholm hate.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Zudgemud posted:

Gaetish blood is very much like herpes simplex, when under stress it can surface abruptly and somewhat predictably, but instead of cold sores popping up at nerve endings you end up with a thirst for regional separatism and unbridled Stockholm hate.

funny 'cause it's true

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

The Bananana posted:

Hey guys, doing some light research here, and I'm hoping you can help me out:

Can you show me what a Scandinavian 7 looks like?

No.

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Ilustforponydeath posted:

LO and UNIO spoke vehemently against making a gender-neutral equality law on march 8th, demanding that positive discrimination won't be applicable for anyone joining the wrong side.

I did not know that was even a proposition. What are you feelings? Is it awesome or a bummer to strip FTMèrs of the chanche to enjoy positive discrimination?

I suppose if we do that it would actually work pretty well to let MTF`ers enjoy positive discriminiation since the FTMèrs and MTF`ers are roughly equal in number.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

:awesome:

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Well forbidden fruit tastes the best. S io imagine there can be a erotic element to seeing women in full burqas. Certainly the men who insist that their wifes and daugthers wear full burqas have a hyper-erotic perspective on anything relating to female bodies. What would the point of having these outfits otherwise?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Baudolino posted:

Well forbidden fruit tastes the best. S io imagine there can be a erotic element to seeing women in full burqas. Certainly the men who insist that their wifes and daugthers wear full burqas have a hyper-erotic perspective on anything relating to female bodies. What would the point of having these outfits otherwise?

:catstare:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Oppressive religious regulation of sexuality does result in prevalence of perversions. Just look at the Catholic church and their institutionally accepted pedophile priests, and the choir boy system that was created to serve as a de facto front for child prostitution.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

what is going on here i don't even

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

V. Illych L. posted:

People are dropping truths.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

http://ec.europa.eu/justice/gender-equality/files/documents/151125_attitudes_enege_report_en.pdf

Postorder Trollet89
Jan 12, 2008
Sweden doesn't do religion. But if they did, it would probably be the best religion in the world.
Oh Karpaw, we missed you.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

V. Illych L. posted:

Atheism does not make you intelligent or Why God is a Commodore Vic20.

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Old but still relevant.
https://twitter.com/konsensuseliten/status/757117548815085569
From http://www.svd.se/vi-svenskar-ser-oss-som-en-moralisk-stormakt-start

That especially MP-voters are detached from the problems of integration/immigration is hardly surprising since they in general have a more rosy-eyed (read: idealistic) view of humanity. They also live apart from immigrants.
It also disproves the idea that SD-supporters are people living apart from immigrants (ie being rural hicks). Anyone interested in election statistics of course already know this (ie compare Rosengård/Almgården, 2 neighbouring areas in Malmö).

The correlation between this and the investigation regarding which political parties journalists support is kinda good.
For those who have read the investigation (I have), you know that the support for MP was 40%. In all likelihood this is much lower now, considering what MP have managed the last year.
But that is beside the point I am trying to make here.

In the investigation, it says that 40% of the Swedish journalists live in Stockholm and 10% are living on Södermalm ie areas where most of immigrants are people with enough money to actually afford living in Stockholm and thus well-integrated.
The investigation also showed that journalists live in areas with low SD-support, thereby minimizing the interaction surfaces between journalists and SD-supporters/immigrants.
So if you want to understand one of the reasons between the dissonance between mass media and the massive distrust of mass media among SD-supporters, this is one.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Just loving nuke Stockholm already. All problems radiate from there

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

let me move out first tho please

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Wild Horses posted:

let me move out first tho please
Sure, let us know the next target for nukes.

Postorder Trollet89
Jan 12, 2008
Sweden doesn't do religion. But if they did, it would probably be the best religion in the world.
Reminder that MP are like 5% of the vote, majority being inner city people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alexios
Dec 31, 2007
Your analysis of that poll makes no sense because V is on the same side as MP regarding immigration yet they have the most contact with immigrant according to that same poll. Your conclusion that a lot of journalists being MP voters and that SD voters thus considers swedish massmedia being out of touch with reality might be right but you haven't proven this with that post when you blatantly picked data that support your analysis and disregard data that doesn't.