Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
*spränger sthlm* tjipp och välkommen till hajk motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

kalstrams posted:

Sure, let us know the next target for nukes.

loving rude :mad:

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
MP: the Islamist party filled with swarthy cultural deviants. Also the white party where no one has had any contact with immigrants.

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Ukrainian in this case clearly meaning of Varangian viking descent.

something something primary chronicle not a reliable source

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I thought things were supposed to be peaceful in Scandinavia

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

The Bananana posted:

I thought things were supposed to be peaceful in Scandinavia

How Swedes like to think of themselves:

*haven't been at war since 1814 (arguably, depending on how you consider our involvment in the war in Afghanistan from 2010 and forward)

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747
And how they actually are:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Oh no, I'm like 5 of the things Ulf hates! :ohdear:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Karpaw posted:

I think you should find a better artist for your biography.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Karpaw posted:

Ah, a /pol/ meme.

Lovely.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Karpaw is more toxic than Ligur ever was, just put his ignorant rear end on ignore and carry on with business as usual.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Done and done.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
HI GUYZ :haw:

U CALLED???

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Postorder Trollet89 posted:

Reminder that MP are like 5% of the vote, majority being inner city people.

In current polls and after betraying everything they stand for, yes.
In some part this is is old news, since the journalist investigation is around the election and as you know, MP was 2nd largest party in the EU election.
Like I said in the post, the support for MP among journalists have probably decreased since then.

Alexios posted:

Your analysis of that poll makes no sense because V is on the same side as MP regarding immigration yet they have the most contact with immigrant according to that same poll. Your conclusion that a lot of journalists being MP voters and that SD voters thus considers swedish massmedia being out of touch with reality might be right but you haven't proven this with that post when you blatantly picked data that support your analysis and disregard data that doesn't.

Eh, with the exception of Fi and MP, most other parties have the same base level of contact with non-european people. 1% is hardly a significant number here.
C is also on the same side as MP and C when it comes to immigration, as you know. Saying there are 2 sides is also a stupid simplification.
V and MP voters are not the same type of voters. You don't vote for V unless you believe that S is a right-wing party, whereas MP (used to be at least) tried to be a middle party attracting green, liberal inner-city middle-class voters.
If you have read the journalist report, you would have noticed a interesting shift around the time when Schyman was replaced by Ohly, and the support for V went down in favour for MP with Wetterstrand/Eriksson (ie when they replaced Schyman with a hardcore communist).

Svartvit posted:

MP: the Islamist party filled with swarthy cultural deviants. Also the white party where no one has had any contact with immigrants.

Well, I think this is a case of "Death Camp of Tolerance" for MP. If you treat foreign-born as exotic people that can do no wrong and it is racist to critisize them, this is what you get.
This seemed like a classic case of entryism orchestrated by the Swedish part of the MB and it was clear from the start that Kaplan had dubious connections based on his past history.
It is noteworthy that MP have now implemented tighter controls over who reprsents them.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I think it's unfair to single out Kaplan when the rest of MP's current leadership have also been caught making terrible decisions like every five minutes. It's not like race has any correlation to competence.

Magical Zero
Aug 21, 2008

The colour out of space.

Cardiac posted:

In current polls and after betraying everything they stand for, yes.
In some part this is is old news, since the journalist investigation is around the election and as you know, MP was 2nd largest party in the EU election.
Like I said in the post, the support for MP among journalists have probably decreased since then.

Eh, with the exception of Fi and MP, most other parties have the same base level of contact with non-european people. 1% is hardly a significant number here.
C is also on the same side as MP and C when it comes to immigration, as you know. Saying there are 2 sides is also a stupid simplification.
V and MP voters are not the same type of voters. You don't vote for V unless you believe that S is a right-wing party, whereas MP (used to be at least) tried to be a middle party attracting green, liberal inner-city middle-class voters.
If you have read the journalist report, you would have noticed a interesting shift around the time when Schyman was replaced by Ohly, and the support for V went down in favour for MP with Wetterstrand/Eriksson (ie when they replaced Schyman with a hardcore communist).

Well, I think this is a case of "Death Camp of Tolerance" for MP. If you treat foreign-born as exotic people that can do no wrong and it is racist to critisize them, this is what you get.
This seemed like a classic case of entryism orchestrated by the Swedish part of the MB and it was clear from the start that Kaplan had dubious connections based on his past history.
It is noteworthy that MP have now implemented tighter controls over who reprsents them.
Wow, this is some Flashback level of SD propaganda.

Fox Cunning
Jun 21, 2006

salt-induced orgasm in the mouth
MP has like 2,8% or something in the latest polls lol. They hosed up.

edit: And Fridolin is the least popular party leader?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Good.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

A month ago I wrote a semi-effort post on Amineh Kakabaveh, the black sheep in the V family. The gist of it is that she's made a career fighting oppressive honor culture in the suburbs of Sweden, and now she faces expulsion from the V party because she made a gently caress up:

"The news site Expo can reveal that Parliament member Kakabaveh shareda right wing movie clip on Facebook. The movie, which has been made by the extreme right wing group Nordic Youth, portray Somalians, through fake subtitles, as rapists and thieves. On the video there's also a logo of Swedish Television. According to SVT they have no knowledge of having made any such movie. Spokesperson Catarina Wilson said to Expo:
-It's obvious that Nordic Youth added our logo to the clip and made their own translation. We haven't seen it before and luckily it hasn't made much of an impact"

Horrible translation is mine, but suck it up.

She said she didn't finish watching the whole video, just some segments and then turned it off in disgust after the whole "polygami" thing, which means that taken at face value she missed the parts where somalians are portrayed as rapists or thieves. Still, she's apologized and gotten a lot of heat for this blunder.

Today, the venerable paper of Aftonbladet posted a debate article from Veteran Ex-V people:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/debatt/article23364903.ab

quote:

Amineh Kakabaveh bildade långt innan hon kom in i riksdagen en organisation för att bekämpa hederskulturen - Varken hora eller kuvad (Vhek). Både som socialarbetare och aktivist har hon bedrivit ett mycket förtjänstfullt arbete för de kvinnor och flickor som utsätts för denna form av könsförtryck.
Detta har inte vunnit gehör hos Vänsterpartiets ledning. I riksdagsgruppen har hon i stället fått hård kritik. Några av riksdagsledamöterna – främst Rossana Dinamarca och Christina Höj Larsen – har även kritiserat henne öppet i medierna.
Till en början menade de att den så kallade hederskulturen bara var nys. När Amineh Kakabaveh och andra kvinnor i Aftonbladet skrev om de islamistiska moralpoliserna i förorten, sa de att den kanske fanns, men att man skulle hålla tyst om var den fanns. Gjorde man inte det var man rasist, eftersom man ansågs stigmatisera vissa förorter. (Se Aftonbladet och Feminististiskt perspektiv)
När Vhek presenterade en undersökning som visar hur detta patriarkala förtryck konkret fungerar, förklarade Rossana Dinamarca på Facebook, utan att ha läst undersökningen, att den måste vara värdelös, därför att det inte var en jämförande studie. Och vad skulle man jämfört med – Stockholms innerstad?"

"Partiledningen riskerar därmed att hamna i knät på konservativa antifeministiska grupper och islamister. Det är djupt oroväckande för vänsterns framtid att det i Vänsterpartiets ledning finns de som vill utesluta en medlem som själv utsatts för hederskulturen och vigt sitt liv åt att bekämpa den som ett led i sin insats för ett jämlikt och solidariskt samhälle."

The TL:DR is
"She's has worked years as an activist for women exposed to gender oppression. This has not scored her any points with the top brass at V. Instead she's been harshly criticize. Some of the PM's, primarily Rossana Dinamarca and Christina Höj Larsen, even openly criticized her openly in the media. At first they dismissed honor culture as humbu. When Amineh and other women wrote about Islamic moral police in suburbs, they wrote that maybe they do exist, but that we should not speak openly about it if they do, because it was racist to speak about it as it stigmatized the suburbs (see http://www.aftonbladet.se/debatt/debattamnen/jamstalldhet/article21245712.ab and https://feministisktperspektiv.se/2016/06/09/sa-hedrar-vi-pela-atroshi/ )
When Vhek presented a survey that showed how patriarchal oppression worked, Dinamarca explained on Facebook, without having read the survey, that it must be useless, because there was no comparison study. And what would we compare it too - Stockholms inner city?"

"The party leaders risk helping conservative antifeminist groups and islamists. This is deeply concerning for the future of the left, in that the leadership of the V party wants to exclude a member who herself has experienced honor culture, and dedicated her life to fight it and create a more equal society"

There's also this article:
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/article23365985.ab

quote:

Krav på uteslutning
Kakabaveh sa att hon begått ett misstag men försvarade till en början delar av innehållet. Hon bad senare om ursäkt och tvingades ta en månads time-out från utåtriktat arbete i riksdagen. Samtidigt kom krav på att hon borde uteslutas.
Kakabaveh får nu stöd av flera V-veteraner. I en debattartikel i Aftonbladet får partiledningen kritik av bland andra tidigare vice partiledaren Johan Lönnroth, f d EU-parlamentarikern Marianne Eriksson och tidigare partisekreteraren Kenneth Kvist.
Man menar att Kakabaveh behandlats illa och att V lagt sig platt i frågan kring kvinnoförtryck i förorterna.
– Jag har sagt till Sjöstedt att partiet agerat väldigt svagt när man inte litar på Kakabaveh och inte säger att det så klart inte finns några riksdagsledamöter inom V som har rasistiska böjelser, säger Kenneth Kvist, V:s partisekreterare 1985-1993.
Han är samtidigt kritisk till hur partiet agerat i sakfrågan.
– Ingen inom V ifrågasätter att vi ska ha en generös flyktingpolitik, men däremot måste man hävda att de framsteg som skett kring jämlikhet i Sverige gäller överallt.
Kvist säger att det inte handlar om någon speciell religion och att problemen finns inom både kristendom och islam.
– Vänstern får inte negligera de problem som finns, som kvinnor vittnat om i förorterna.

Same article has a counterpoint:

quote:

– Vi har en väldigt tydlig politik vad gäller hedersvåld, vi tycker att det är ett allvarligt problem och är tydliga med att vi bekämpar det precis som allt annat kvinnoförtryck.
Etzler: ”Hedersvåld finns överallt”
Han menar att hedersvåld finns både i förorter och på andra ställen.
– Det är inte kopplat till religion, kultur eller etniskt ursprung. Det finns en del debattörer som vill göra det här till en invandrarfråga. Det finns även yttre debattörer, framför allt långt ut på högerkanten, som använder det här som ett sätt att framställa sig som kvinnovänliga och att skapa konflikter bland sina motståndare.
Han menar att kritiken mot Amineh Kakabaveh inte alls handlar om kampen mot hedersvåld.
– Det handlar om att hon delade den här högerextrema filmen och inlägget hon gjorde på Facebook, vilket var ett förkastligt beteende. Man måste vara noggrann med att hålla isär de sakerna.

Not gonna translate cause I'm lazy and tired.

My hot take: V should have had Kakabaveh's back on this, and that they are seriously considering expelling her is cowardice or them backstabbing her because they don't like her. They try to make it about her sharing a video, but it's clear that there's been a faction in V that really doesn't like the politics that Amineh represents. The deeper issue is that V are just paying lip service to fighting honor culture, and lacking the courage to outright say there's a growing problem. They try to pass it off as a problem that's totally unrelated to culture or ethnic group, but this willful ignorance is putting women and lgbt people at risk. Quite honestly, it's a shameful display, and Jonas Sjöstedt should be ashamed of himself.

This of course is not to say that oppression and discrimination of women only exists in suburbs, or that "normal Swedes" are pillars of gender equality, but I think it's fair to say middle eastern honor culture is a different beast from Swedish sexism.

Edit:
It's worth noticing, these are the people who wrote the debate article supporting Kakabaveh:
Hans Arvidsson, fd studiesekreterare vid partikansliet och riksdagsgruppsekreterare för internationella frågor (V)
Annika Cullberg, fd kvinnopolitisk sekreterare vid partikansliet (V)
Kenneth Kvist, fd partisekreterare och fd riksdagsledamot (V)
Johan Lönnroth, fd vice partiordförande
Marianne Eriksson, fd EU-parlamentariker (V)
Kerstin Åkare, gruppledare (V) Upplands-Bro
Karin Sohlgren, vänsterpartist och fd barnbibliotekarie i Rinkeby
Inger Stark, förortsfeminist, aktivist
Jonas Lundgren, förortsfeminist, aktivist
Siv Holma, fd riksdagledamot (V)
Kerstin Österberg, fd handläggare på CSN och feminist

I don't know how much clout these people have, but I am a bit suspicious of merits such as "ex administrator at CSN and feminist" "former librarian" and "suburbanfeminist, activist"

McCloud fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Aug 19, 2016

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

So countless people are suffering horribly and their solution is to aggressively pretend nothing is wrong? :suicide:

Swedish politics in a nutshell.

What can we do when the world is on fire?
We can close our eyes and hide our heads in sand.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Whoa

In anecdotal news, my parents just got offered a bunch of rates on mortgages since they're buying a cheap house out on the Västragötaland countryside. Lowest rate offered by a major bank so far?

0.35% on a 3 month contract. :captainpop:

With the soon to be 3 month price hike and as of yet no word from Ingves I think this thing might finally be about to pop.

MiddleOne fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Aug 22, 2016

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
So the theme for this years book fair in Gothenburg is freedom and speech. Now they threw out a newspaper that have opinions that they're uncomfortable with while still letting all kind of left wing extremist newspaper being represented. Never change Sweden :allears:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Lord Tywin posted:

So the theme for this years book fair in Gothenburg is freedom and speech. Now they threw out a newspaper that have opinions that they're uncomfortable with while still letting all kind of left wing extremist newspaper being represented. Never change Sweden :allears:
Could we get a sample of these uncomfortable opinions the exiled newspaper did convey, perhaps? And some of these left wing extremist papers too?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Good to know that the far-right still has its tireless defenders busy defending the concept of freedom of speech by whining as all hell when the freedoms of speech and association are exercised by people criticizing the far right.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

kalstrams posted:

Could we get a sample of these uncomfortable opinions the exiled newspaper did convey, perhaps? And some of these left wing extremist papers too?

The awful "nazis" that were banned
http://nyatider.nu/

While poo poo like this
https://bokmassan.se/exhibitors/jan-myrdalsallskapet-bibliotek/
http://www.gp.se/n%C3%B6je/kontroversiell-mosk%C3%A9-medverkar-pC3%A5-bokm%C3%A4ssan-1.3717372

Cerebral Bore posted:

Good to know that the far-right still has its tireless defenders busy defending the concept of freedom of speech by whining as all hell when the freedoms of speech and association are exercised by people criticizing the far right.

You don't see how it's utterly hilarious when a book fair that's supposed to be about freedom of speech bans a newspaper from attending because leftists wants to stop them from attending?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

One has to wonder if you read what you link.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lord Tywin posted:

You don't see how it's utterly hilarious when a book fair that's supposed to be about freedom of speech bans a newspaper from attending because leftists wants to stop them from attending?

Case in point. I know that you're probably too dumb to get it, but for anybody reading, Freedom of Speech does not mean an obligation for others to provide you with a platform for your speech.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

Case in point. I know that you're probably too dumb to get it, but for anybody reading, Freedom of Speech does not mean an obligation for others to provide you with a platform for your speech.

But Lowtax does it anyway.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE
http://expo.se/2016/det-har-ar-nya-tider_7147.html

quote:

Nya tider bildades 2012 sedan interna konflikter i Nationaldemokraterna lett till att Vávra Suk lämnade partiet och Nationell Idag. Suk fick med sig flera av Nationell Idags medarbetare, däribland Sanna Hill, som under en tid var chefredaktör för Nationell Idag men som även skrivit för nazistiska Svenska motståndsrörelsens sajt.

Den som jämför den nya tidningen med Nationell Idag finner att det mesta är sig likt. I Nya Tider har bland annat tagit förintelseförnekaren Richard Williamson i försvar och hyllat honom som "frispråkig" och "rebellisk". En i raden av skribenter med antisemitisk koppling är Gunnel Wahlström, känd för sitt brinnande försvar av judehataren och förintelseförnekaren Ahmed Rami i början av 90-talet.

Enligt Wahlström var Rami, mannen bakom Radio Islam, "en mycket intressant, intellektuell och mycket vänlig person" som "kan svara på alla frågor". När Wahlström intervjuades av Judisk Krönika 1992 rekommenderade hon Ramis litteratur, lyfte fram förintelseförnekaren Robert Faurisson och ifrågasatte själv Förintelsen.

I Nya Tider håller Wahlström den traditionen vid liv, men istället för Rami är det den franske antisemiten Dieudonné som försvaras som "en stackars satiriker" som "inte hör till medieeliten". Wahlström lyfter också fram den estnisk-svenske förintelseförnekaren Jüri Lina, som även han har medverkat som skribent i Nya Tider. Hans antisemitiska litteratur marknadsförs återkommande i tidningen.

just read the entire article, there's lots more
I'm sure the truth is in the middle though guys, just stop oppressing free speech

Is anybody surprised this nazi paper is very Putin friendly, by the way?

TheFluff fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Aug 23, 2016

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

MiddleOne posted:

I think it's unfair to single out Kaplan when the rest of MP's current leadership have also been caught making terrible decisions like every five minutes. It's not like race has any correlation to competence.

All true.
I especially liked how Fridolin pushed Romson off the cliff for the Kaplan debacle considering that Kaplan was Fridolins choice along with Bah Kunke.
In comparison Romsons pick at least so far seems somewhat competent (with emphasis on "so far seems" )

Also, in retrospect I think that the favourable treatment of MP in media in part led to MP having unrealistic expectations on what would happen once they were in power and they have been paying for it.

Lord Tywin posted:

The awful "nazis" that were banned
http://nyatider.nu/

While poo poo like this
https://bokmassan.se/exhibitors/jan-myrdalsallskapet-bibliotek/
http://www.gp.se/n%C3%B6je/kontroversiell-mosk%C3%A9-medverkar-pC3%A5-bokm%C3%A4ssan-1.3717372

Lol, if you think Bokmässan is anything else than Tinder for sex-starved librarians that wants to gently caress Martin Schibbye.

Also, I would like to congratulate Bokmässan on giving Nya Tider exactly what they wanted.
You would think that after 10 years, people would know when they are provoked.
This way Nya Tider got more publicity compared to being just another lovely book stand at Bokmässan.

Fox Cunning posted:

MP has like 2,8% or something in the latest polls lol. They hosed up.

edit: And Fridolin is the least popular party leader?

And judging by Vs polling numbers it seems like the rest of the MP voters are heading that way. The green-liberal ones have already left for other parties.
I still think they will remain in the Riksdag though.
S have more or less completely broken MP and it is going to keep that way until next election. MP have consistently folded on their "important" (read unrealistic) political goals and have basically told S that they will do everything just to remain in the government.
In comparison V made the much smarter decision of being outside and still get their way with the budget given the election result.
I can easily say that the winners of the current mandate period is going to be V.

As for SD, they will probably end up somewhere around their current election result, which is a massive letdown for them considering the polls the last year.
This is mostly due to the 180 turn S and M have done on immigration politics and it is going to keep on being this way until next election, in the same was as when DF got 10% in Denmark. Last weeks proposal on a begging ban by S is just one thing.

The whys are very obvious given the polls the last 6 months.
Both S and M have realised that they can get back voters from SD by adopting their politics, while not being SD with all that entails.
Especially for S this is important since the latest SCB told them that they had gotten back LO voters from SD.
In some ways this is a return to the old way, where S&M jointly decided immigration politics.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

Cardiac posted:

Also, I would like to congratulate Bokmässan on giving Nya Tider exactly what they wanted.

So how do we prevent all these lunatics from steadily dragging public discourse into the gutter?

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You can't do anything, since everything is Good For The Right.

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
So the question has been raised" would you ask a male politician if he felt nervous?". With the implication being that women gets asked this but never men and that this is bad. If there is a double standard here then that is bad. But eh, yeah i would like to know if certain male politicans felt nervous when giving a speech.

Women are often held to a stricter more demanding standard which is unfair. The best solution is to also and with equal force apply the same standard to men.

In the developed world women are progressing, men are backsliding. This is because we men decided it was ok and cool to a have lazy " aw-shucks i`ll just wing it" attitude to life. Women in general are not socialized to have this lovely attitude, instead they feel like they have to over perform and really do their homework to not get ridiculed. We men could use some of that neurotic paranoia and self-doubt. We ougth be more like Clinton and less like Trump.

In short do ask male politicans if they feel nervous and why they wear such ill/well fitting suits.
Its good for society.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Baudolino posted:

So the question has been raised" would you ask a male politician if he felt nervous?". With the implication being that women gets asked this but never men and that this is bad. If there is a double standard here then that is bad. But eh, yeah i would like to know if certain male politicans felt nervous when giving a speech.

Women are often held to a stricter more demanding standard which is unfair. The best solution is to also and with equal force apply the same standard to men.

In the developed world women are progressing, men are backsliding. This is because we men decided it was ok and cool to a have lazy " aw-shucks i`ll just wing it" attitude to life. Women in general are not socialized to have this lovely attitude, instead they feel like they have to over perform and really do their homework to not get ridiculed. We men could use some of that neurotic paranoia and self-doubt. We ougth be more like Clinton and less like Trump.

In short do ask male politicans if they feel nervous and why they wear such ill/well fitting suits.
Its good for society.

Do you ever feel nervous about posting?

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp
Because you loving should.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
He's just "winging it".

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Baudolino posted:

Its good for society.

There there. It's alright.
I also have deep-settled feelings of self loathing.

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Nice piece of fish posted:

Do you ever feel nervous about posting?

No as a man i am culturally programmed to not feel such emotion. You merely prove my point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

If anyone comes across the stupid Eurabia argument with person that actually does not mind reading/listening, Statistics Sweden have published figures for 2015.