Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Have you guys considered leaving EU and forming your own Scandic Union with Scotland?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Fixit.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

BigglesSWE posted:

Putin hates LGBT. Ergo, Putin good. -the SD trainwreck of thought (I imagine).

Red Terror hasn't really been a thing for a while since West won the cold war. And Russia only attacks some tiny countries on the other side of the world anyway, so who cares. Whereas EU/immigrants/whatnot are perceived to be a real, local and current threat.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

President of Finland.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Ja, alla av vi har en liten Ligur inne oss. Gud jul för för du alla. Skål.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Bitcoins?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I never really understood people who buy gold/silver in preparation for apocalypse. Far better deal would probably be buying gold-plated lead, because who the gently caress has tools to check the purity of your purestrain gold after society has collapsed.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Hejsan, jag kommer här att bringa kultur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdhMHRQdh0Y

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I agree that this is a bad decision, it's far better when immigrants are separated into their own ghettos.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Just because you people have grown used to constant explosions and marauding gangs of Malmö doesn't mean that it's normal for the rest of the world.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Wild Horses posted:

The time is right to welcome them back into the fold

I'm onto your tricks, Sven.

Fine, but you'll have to pay for the border defense in the east then too.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Revelation 2-13 posted:

I agree, the rampant nationalism in both the US and the EU represents a clear and present danger to democracy. I just hope our secret police forces are on the ball.

Maybe we should consider why people feel need to vote for literal nazis as their representatives.

Hmm.

Nah, better just call them racists, that will do it.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Why is Systembolaget trying to convince EU that Finns cannot handle aqua vitae and that given chance, we would consume all alcohol we can get our hands on?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Revelation 2-13 posted:

the police will eventually have to enforce this

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

We could leverage the famous Nordic cooperation and convert Ahvenanmaa into a foreigner containment zone.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Eh, that's probably some alt-right bullshit. Where'd you hear it?

Famous Alt-Right organization, OSCE.
Also, Helsingin Sanomat.

Elections are not anonymous if everyone can see what you are going to vote for, unless you take extra effort to conceal it and thus broadcast to everyone that you have something to hide.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Pyromaniac Ida posted:

Are you saying that the guy with the shaved head and runic tattoos who brought vote cards with him might infact be a piece of poo poo? :thunk:

It's also a great way for people to police what party their spouses, children and neighbors vote for, which sounds far more likely scenario than someone goosestepping all the way to the voting booth and then getting cold feet.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Mr. Sunshine posted:

I wanted to come back to this - yes, OSCE monitored the Swedish elections this year, which had never happened before. However, their findings will not be published for several months. There is however already conspiracy theories doing the rounds on far-right social media about some non-existent danish observer expressing shock at the swedish elections. Source, in Swedish: https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=7040557

TLDR: OSCE hasn't said poo poo about the swedish elections yet.

My source is Ilta Sanomat which quotes Dagens Nyheter, who apparently talked with the observers. I'm going by the IS translation tho because my swedish is too rusty so that might be wrong.

Literally "OSCE observers say that the current method is problematic in regards to the ballot secrecy" in finnish.

I don't know what kind of rag DN is, but even if it's complete garbage, I assume that they wouldn't make up quotes for people. And even if they did make them up and OSCE actually hasn't said anything, the current method is dumb as poo poo anyway.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

MiddleOne posted:

Just bring on re-election already. It's been a month and no one has moved an inch, lets just rip this band-aid off.

So what's the plan if nothing changes or SD gets even more seats?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Katt posted:

What's the next move?

I would suggest abolishing the government and returning to live as unclothed savages in the forests.