Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
HEIL \o_

YOU CALLED

I HENFECORTH HAVE ARRIVED

WHAT IS THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Friendly Humour posted:

o hey ligur, what's up

I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO HAVE OPINIONS THAT PERHAPS DO NOT PLEASE PERSONS OF THE SWEDISH PERSUASION IS WHAT IS UP

HOW ARE YOU, FRIENDLY HUMOUR?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
DO YOU FIND IT TO YOUR TASTES

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

kalstrams posted:

Like people in Northern Europe are capable of tasting.

What do you mean with this peculiar sentiment?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

kalstrams posted:

Blandness of domestic food in Greater Scandinavia.

Don't eat at bad kitchens then.

Local stuff like reindeer and salmon (nevermind other fishes) are not bland.

We have potatoes, others have maize, wheat. Blandness: similar.

Mediterranean food is often superior to others I can attest.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

kalstrams posted:

I mean it's ok, Latvian food is also poo poo, but it'll take a Christmas miracle for me to accept what Sweden calls a potato salad.

Potato salad is awsome, what is wrong with the Swedish version?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

kalstrams posted:

The whole dish is wrong to my sensibilities.

Now look, how is this possible?

A thing which contains chopped boiled potatoes, spring onion, pickled cucumber, vinegar, and sour cream with salt black pepper and such - and depending on the recipe, perhaps lime, apple, capers and even anchovies cannot be wrong in any format.

I judge you to be a xenophobe, and a hitler. And suffering from other phobias too, just to be sure.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Alhazred posted:

At least you know who's head of the Danish government, that is not something you always can say about Iceland.

Or the EU.

Can we agree being lead by a byzantine bureacracy, no average citizen of the EU knows who the "president of the European Commission" is (perhaps this has improved with Brexit), even less who the President of the European Parliament is, has to be as bad as being lead by those murderous Icelanders.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
HI GUYZ :haw:

U CALLED???

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Svartvit posted:

Arguably, Sweden and Switzerland were the only countries that actually "won" WWII. So much winning. SAD!

That was pretty funny :newlol:

edit: where's the Trump smiley?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Kopijeger posted:

How does he do that from beyond the grave?

It's wrong to deport people into a country of 30 million people and dozens of big cities, if there there is one zombie person named Islam Karimov, who boils alive people if they don't agree with him in said country. The only solution is that everyone else gets to live in Sweden on welfare benefits. Forever.

Yes. Makes sense.

Supermassive cool \,,/