Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I was conscripted, but managed to weasel out of it somehow, and went on to read philosophy at University instead because I'm loving retarded

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
lol Fox News just had some small time criminal nobody pose as a Swedish Defence Analyst

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Alhazred posted:

What can they say that's gonna be worse than what we have been saying about them for centuries.

Eh, they were way into smack talk all through the cold war (because apparently social democracy is basically communism and a threat to american freedom/profits). Nothing new under the sun.

Wild Horses posted:

How the hell Did you get that av?

Some friendly goon gifted it to me for being a liberal social justice commu-feminazi probably.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I'm also a very vocal supporter of black genocide.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Snubben har ju fattat hur man tar sig fram i USA iaf. Bluff och båg.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
LOOKY HEER EEHTS A RUSSIAN SURBMERENE-A-BORK

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Shoulda gotten nukes while it was hot.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Get a load of this guy

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Both France and Britain were sympathetic to the Danish position, and Austria wasn't super enthusiastic about the war, presumably because Austria realized Prussia was making a real play for dominance in Germany. Actually, that might have partly have been part of the equation for France and Britain too. Had the war dragged on, a negotiated peace would not have been out of the question, which would have served the two-fold purpose of making it clear that Denmark couldn't stand on its own, and showing who its natural ally was.

Of course, as we all know, Sweden had long since lost its backbone and begun the downslide into national oblivion which characterizes the country today.

I've played enough Paradox games to know they made the right choice.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Hynkel's sentiment make a lot of sense if you completely disregard Finland and literally everything else going on at the time.

Which I figure he might (because he is dumb).

Biomute posted:

I would also be vary of a defensive pact with Sweden, you guys have kind of a lovely record when it comes to helping your neighbors out.

Not to be that guy, because I honestly don't care that much, but comparared to what and whom, exactly? Looking around the neighborhood (Denmark and Norway's records respectively) I'm not exactly blown away here.

Cake Smashing Boob fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Feb 28, 2017

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Heinz Hynkel posted:

In pure numbers, yes. Compared to population, I don't think the numbers are that different but ofc Sweden has more. Still, Sweden got no-go zones and car burning + lots and lots of grenade attacks (wtf?)
so I think its wise for the moment to not increase our immigration. Without integration, immigration leads to chaos. Thankfully we just need to look over the border to know this. Yes, we should be thankful
to the Swedes for showing us the real consequences of their actions.

lol

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euOzSG079fg

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Cardiac posted:

Regarding C? In that case, me too.

Also, what bugs me about the poll-of-polls is the 1% increase for SD coming after Ms change in SD treatment.
Why would one leave M for SD when M says they are ok with support from SD? :psyduck:

Makes sense to me. SD if you hate foreigners and/or the left. C if you're an equitable and principled sort of fellow who hates poor people equally, regardless of what they think and/or are from/look like.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

His Divine Shadow posted:

The only way to to fix the problem is to either make Stockholm unattractive to employers (not a very good solution) or build more housing until X is larger than Y.

What about killing the rich?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
If it's a salafi terrorist it doesn't really matter, since they p much consider anything not explicitly salafi a legit target.

Odds are it's one (or more) of those bearded dingbats.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Randarkman posted:

If it's an Islamic terrorist then I would wager it's a fair chance he doesn't even know what a salafist is and is some kind of self-radicalized fuckwit who wants to "do something that matters" and strike out at the west (which turns up being Sweden cause that's where he is) and swear allegiance to ISIS or something in the process and dedicate the attack to them.

Sounds like most salafis to me :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Don't count on it.