Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Baudolino posted:

Lets for the sake of argument presume it does become an issue to the point where positive discrimination becomes clearly less effective. What then?

Is it helpful at all to consider a vague extreme that will probably never happen? I mean, socially speaking, changing your gender is met with pretty loving extreme reactions already.

So let's not presume that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Fader Movitz posted:

Conscript every able young person, roll out the strv 103. Dags för poltava Narva 2.0.

:getin:

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Alhazred posted:

Du veit at ikke Norge deler ut alle nobelprisene, ikke sant?

Vi deler faktisk bare ut én, Cardiac

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

:same:

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Heinz Hynkel posted:

Our wonderful (not radical left) media told us he was Russian. The fuckers did not have the guts to tell us that he was Chechen. I wonder why...
I feel sick about the fact that we help such vermin. We should have let the Russians deal with him.

You're beyond insane if you think Norwegian news media is "radical left"

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
Jeg er veldig usikker på om jeg gidder å lese Nyhetsspeilet eller Document eller hva faen

Livet er for kort til å kaste bort på nazinytt

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
I had a long LF-style post typed up as a reply, but you're not worth any more effort than this:

Heinz Hynkel posted:

Okay, maybe you should tell us why? This is a place for Debate and Discussion. You need to tell why you think he is such a piece of poo poo. Otherwise you post is just pure garbage. A genuine shitpost.

:ironicat:

Now go away

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
If I can, I'd like to address the point that was brought up about police being stuck doing administrative tasks rather than policing. In Norway at least, my understanding is that the Police Directorate (I think?) has made sure to suppress the amount of civilian consultants that any district can employ, meaning that you need to be educated as a police officer to do basic bureaucratic casework.

As such, whenever the right wing party du jour does their patriotic chest beating about having created/wanting to create more police jobs I just roll my eyes because they will inevitably be mostly desk jobs thanks to the lack of civilian caseworkers.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
I'm apparently a forest Finn. Ask me anything (I know nothing).

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
What happened to Enhedslisten?

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

A Buttery Pastry posted:

That's the Red-Green Alliance. Or did you mean something else?

No, I just don't really pay attention to Danish politics. I wasn't aware they had changed names.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
Something something governments get girlfriends

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
Even then, the police are far more likely to arrest counter-demonstrators than the actual Nazis as seen here a couple of weeks ago.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Alhazred posted:

They loving did stop Norway from getting there. During the nineties when extreme right movements were rising the only ones that did anything to stop them where violent anti-fa. The police sure as poo poo wasn't doing anything.

Nordstrand is the prime example of this. But that's what you were referring to, I'm guessing.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Grimson posted:

Could you expand on this?

There isn't really any more to it than you probably think. Neo-nazis had a strong foothold in Nordstrand during the nineties, and they recruited a lot of young men who were slipping through the cracks. A friend of my dad worked for an organization whose job it was to basically deprogram the neophyte Stiefelknabe.

Antifa (and the police, to an extent) fought and mostly suppressed the neo-nazis in Nordstrand, enough that they have virtually no presence there now, as far as I know.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
Dear Sweden, thank you for pantsing our fascist cabinet members. Please keep doing it.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Not a viking posted:

I wish the bigger parties cared more about climate change and changing to a greener industry so I didn't have to feel I need to vote for MDG

MDG don't have any good solutions either.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Nice piece of fish posted:

Interestingly enough, Rødt kind of has since economics and environment are heavily interlinked. Hell, just the free public transport idea would be a major emissions cut in real terms as people left their car at home. Better-flowing traffic too. Also, Rødt really is all-in on environmentally friendly policies, the most important of which is just no more oil drilling. We have to get off oil.

I can't see a single reason to vote for MDG that wouldn't also be true for Rødt.

Also,

Exactly. Bjørnie for prez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
Why would you vote for the agrarian fascists