Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
Who the hell puts bea on pyttipanna :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Wibla posted:

Piracy and other attacks on civilian shipping breaks international law and these tepid attempts at justifying them are blatantly bullshit from start to finish. Go somewhere else with that poo poo.

The International Law respecter had logged on

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Jack Trades posted:

Apparently when you're related to a politician it costs 4000 SEK in fines to get classified information, from Swedish Security Service, on your ex boyfriend.

Wait, wat?

Vvvvvv lol, and keep the job at Säpo, why the gently caress not?

Potrzebie fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Feb 16, 2024

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Anders posted:

To answer your question: not enough

:same:

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Lol, not even forcing all the kids in class to take ANT courses, only the management have to sit and watch a powerpoint if that.

It's probably an email.

Potrzebie fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Mar 11, 2024

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Falukorv posted:

Still baffled by how the doctors at KI were conned by Macchiarini, even as a layman some crucial questions spring up on how the throats are supposed to work, what with a throat needing to be elastic and flexible to move saliva and mucus and move with the muscles. you take a look at that plastic thing and you would think to be more scrutinous of such a procedure.

Doctors are incredibly stupid and gullible sometimes. As are we all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Novo Nordic having the best weekend parties