Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zudgemud posted:

I'm sure the northerners would be better fighters due to prevalence of hunting licences

The country folk and especially the hunters were among the worst marksmen in our class (and there were a lot since I served in the archipelago).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MRLOLAST posted:

All the southerners went in to shock when they showed up for the Army in the north. I had to pitch the tents and carry all the heavy stuff by myself for the first weeks while they where sitting shaking by a fire drinking soup.

If the country of Norrland gets in to war with the south they just need to relax.

The southeners just need to relax because you'll fight yourself on their behalf? I mean if their ruse worked on your dumb rear end the last time, it'll probably work again :smuggo:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

Case in point. I know that you're probably too dumb to get it, but for anybody reading, Freedom of Speech does not mean an obligation for others to provide you with a platform for your speech.

But Lowtax does it anyway.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Poil posted:

:ughh:

What the heck kind of things are the giving out awards for?

General Hitlering, protecting the motherland and bloodline, posting in the Finpol thread: that sort of thing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

General conscription is cool and good and makes guns not seem like fun to most people.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A Buttery Pastry posted:

They'll seem fun when you get to shoot Russian infiltrators.

A Russian infiltrator: not in, doesn't filtrate.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

evobatman posted:

I was conscripted, but found unfit to serve due to my backne. The biggest payoff I've ever had for being a goon.

One guy in the same unit had psoriasis so bad he did half his stint looking like the invisible man.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I can't help but notice they're all white.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Does ÅU still have Finn tio fel? I always liked that bit.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Huh, never realized the weather in Stockholm was so different. (Referring to the news that 30-40 cm of snow is more than it's had in a hundred years.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

eightpole posted:

Stockholm is bad & only rural poor piece of poo poo towns are good

I see. Next time I'm in Sweden I'll have to visit some of those. Any recommendations?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Tobo, I lived there for some time. Remember to visit the pizza place serving food poisoning, toilet paper, coffee, and cigarettes to the entire population of 800.

That doesn't sound good to me.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fader Movitz posted:

A bit late, but it's more snow in one go in November than the last hundred years, not more snow in general.

I guess I shouldn't trust lovely Tabloid 2 to report things accurately :doh:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Uppsala is fine, if you didn't want to eat kebab anyway.

NO KEBAB!??!?!?!?!?!? (Loads of FYR immigrants?)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cinci zoo sniper posted:

There is lots of irrationally bad kebab. Falafel situation is somewhat better, but if you want some meat in your poo poo, there's like a single place that can offer flatbread with anything but garbage.

If I wan't some meat in my poo poo I'll just enlist :wink:.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cinci zoo sniper posted:

My prime mystery, at this point, as I've resigned understand the culinary performance art behind the affair, is why jalapenos are called feferoni in Swedish.

Why is semla called fralla :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fader Movitz posted:

Finlandsvenskarna kallar frallor semlor, och semlor är fastlagsbullar

Most Finnish Swedes call them sämpylä because they're only Swedish-speaking on paper :smugmrgw:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Koorisch posted:

Fan, varför kan inte folk sluta skylla allt på invandrare/flyktingar hela jävla tiden, börjar få folk på jobbet som börjar tro på den skiten! :arghfist::(

What's the Swedish equivalent of the SOUMI LEIONA RIIPUS so you can tell i bastun when your colleague has gone 100% nazi?

e: Forgot the n, sorry.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Beeswax posted:

edit: mind you, I've known people who wear it without being overtly racist and were just hillbillies who like Manowar.

Yeah that's a bit problematic but then again it's a fairly safe bet they're also hitlers to some degree.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

eightpole posted:

My dream job is to be a bartender on Svalbard. How do I get this?

How many people have you murdered?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Det är sota nu!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BigglesSWE posted:

Rabarber kanske? Eller lite färskpotatis och dill!

Potatis är amerikansk.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

His Divine Shadow posted:

Dr Oetkers Quattro Formaggi, den är godare mikrad än bakad i ugn.

Uppfuckad.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nenonen posted:

Indisk pizza är var det är på

ananashaters måste dö

I have a pizza
I have pineapple
UNH
Garbage

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Retarded Goatee posted:

När revolutionen kommer är det folk med frukt på pizza som hamnar mot väggen först

Tänk om revolutionen har redan hänt och ananaspizzadjävlarna vann?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Retarded Goatee posted:

Underskattad post. Kan inte ens minnas sist ScandiPol höll denna kvalitet. Kan någon ropa hit Ligur så vi kan få lite mer bekant nivå?

Jag kan försöka ersätta Ligur. Sieg heil sieg heil bort med svartskallor. Ni förstår mig alldeles inte; jag är ju ordentlig gubbe :qq::qq::qq:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BigglesSWE posted:

Är Ligur Kent Ekeroth in disguise?

PM honom och fråga.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Government Handjob posted:

Useless (actual) nazis too dumb to tell a private household from a refugee housing center glue a threatening poster to someone's front door.
http://www.budstikka.no/hvalstad/hvalstad-asylmottak/politi/kom-hjem-og-fant-galge-pa-doren/s/5-55-403584

gently caress Nordfront / Frihetskamp / Nordiske Motstandsbevegelsen
gently caress Haakon Forwald
gently caress everyone who sympathizes with those pieces of human poo poo

Can't argue with that. There is, however, one type of good nazi.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Government Handjob posted:

I take it you mean the same kind that Hitler is.
loving dead and gone

:mmmhmm:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hollismason posted:

An hour commute doesn't bother me

You're either young or very foolish.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hollismason posted:

No, I just live in a large city.

So... moving into the suburbs would mean a cheaper home and a shorter commute? TIME IS SHORTS AND SO IS MONEY!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lye fish has no taste per se.

e: Apparently it might be Finnish lye fish is milder in taste than dirty foreign lye fish because we use a different caustic :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nenonen posted:

Sparven om julmorgonen is my favourite anyway, there's nothing that reminds you of Christmas than thinking of your dead brother who has come to haunt you as a starving little bird which is why you should put out some seeds for the beautiful little dinosaurs.

All the best Finnish Christmas songs are sad.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nice piece of fish posted:

fresh-as-possible lutfisk

If you eat it fresh why the gently caress not just eat fresh fish? The whole idea is it's a preserve.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nice piece of fish posted:

As fresh as reasonable, which is to say not stored for very long. And not frozen.

I guess they only freeze it because it's usually sold already rinsed/soaked nowadays. People would die by the thousands dozens otherwise.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zudgemud posted:

How very Finnish that the feeling of sadness is preferred to happiness.

Listen to Christmas songs, have a good weep, listen to the "tömps, nirk, tunk tunk tunk" of the Koskenkorva bottle, have a good laugh.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

eightpole posted:

Turns out the finns have their own version of Värmlandsvisan, which I'm going to assume is about either a big bear or alcohol.

Lyrics aside Värmlandsvisan is hell of sad.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

throw to first drat IT posted:

President of Finland.

Who are the humans?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Clayton Bigsby posted:

If you get Aquavit, get some Lysholm Linie. Good stuff.

I've got a bottle of O.P. Anderson but I've never tasted it. It must be good because it was slightly more expensive than the cheapest kind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wild Horses posted:

drink it cold :sweden:

Uhh do some people drink booze warm? That's horrible.