Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frag Man
Sep 2, 2011
OP whats the source for those Kung Fury-style party leaders? I can se it's SVT but can't se where they would come from. Does SVT have a Tankesmedjan show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frag Man
Sep 2, 2011
Hejduk? God Jul!

Frag Man
Sep 2, 2011
I remember being upset when Janne was leading Debatt and talked about violent videogames. He held up a copy of Manhunt 2, said it was banned from sale and said they were going to show some of the violence.
The gameplay was from Manhunt 1.
I talked to his younger cohost about it when I ran into him at one time, and according to him it was about Janne letting his gut reaction getting the better of him.

Frag Man
Sep 2, 2011
I remember that to. When I studied Radio Journalism I discussed that case with a representative from Journalistförbundet or maybe Publicistklubben. I just found it fascinating that the story was about how people were downloading the FÖP - media writes about it - more people find out and download. Just an ouroboros of traffic caused by excluding the pictures.

Frag Man
Sep 2, 2011
It was probably one of a three part series about the rise of Ultima Thule and how they influenced the top of SD and were partly backed upp by the ones that came before SD, BSS.