Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuImVyxI9EY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Nice piece of fish posted:

And it's a great concept, just like their flag which is a big plus.

:dadjoke:

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

They really like crude oil. Whether it's theirs or even just theoretical is a non-issue for them.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Andrast posted:

so they'd basically just be like... Finland

Well, except for the nihilism.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

SplitSoul posted:

"Tee hee, our plague island concentration camp won't serve pork (at least until Martin Henriksen gets his way), also I'm gonna poo poo a fist-sized rock tomorrow."

That's one seriously sad looking platter.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Zzulu posted:

Why do we celebrate some Italian woman called Lucia anyway

Same reason we celebrate anything else. They're neat stories.

And the schools can't afford some tablecloth with holes cut in them, and a stack of pine? I know the candles can cost, but really, now.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

KozmoNaut posted:

And gently caress me, I'm glad I stopped paying licens.

I don't know how the hell DR's supposed to survive, now that they're hemorrhaging money without its licens sugar daddy, lost X-Factor to TV2 and smothered Kagedysten in the crib.

Can they really keep surviving with Olsen Banden and Huset På Christianshavn reruns for another five decades?

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Google posted:

Flying Jacob is a Swedish casserole that consists of chicken, cream, chili sauce, bananas, roasted peanuts and bacon.

So it's ristaffel, minus the rice, smushed together and drowned in cream? Can't see a problem with that. :yum:

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Toss on some cinnamon and we've got ourselves a party.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Katt posted:

No no no. Flygande Jakob is a Swedish staple going back over 1100 years. There will be no foreign cinnamon in the Flygande Jakob. War is what you're proposing.

We've gone to war over less! :black101:

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

247 calories per 100g cinnamon.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

This moron is a literal pig.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Poil posted:

Please don't insult pigs, no actual pig has ever been that awful.

Sorry, you're right, no creature that delicious can ever be this awful.

It's still a striking, physical resemblance.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Katt posted:

Glass houses and all that when you consider Swedish Ice cream designs.

We've learned from the masters, truly.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Boatswain posted:

At what point does the EU push for an intervention in Denmark on humanitarian grounds?

Oh, we've saved up way too many good boy points, for them to stop our little animal testing/concentration camp experiment.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

KozmoNaut posted:

And the classical liberal and conservative parties, who claim to care about "decency and order and justice" and personal responsibility and all that, just gleefully jump in and join the racist quagmire with both feet, showing only the weakest possible token half-hearted opposition from a handful of members, who can easily be ignore by the rest of the party.

When your politicians claim they're all about "decency", you know they're the worst possible choice for it.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Godt sagt, AJ.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

I'm so sick of seeing her face everywhere in Aalborg.

Although the posters with her scowling behind pensioners were a bit funny, in that horrifying Trump-like way.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Azram Legion posted:

I hope you didn't read me as being critical of your post. I'm just really struggling to keep a positive outlook on the election, and seeing how much of that list is about "returning to a less lovely situation", rather than "moving to solve our enormous problems" felt like a punch in the gut.

Most of their half-promised goals sounds like stuff you could bang out in a single meeting, but this is what they're going to burn the next four years on? I'm so tired of these monstrous policies running unopposed; I hardline vote Ø, in the feeblest hope that they'll actually step up and do good on their words for once. But it's the same as always, isn't it?

Liberalism is a disease, and the doctor's got nothing but placebos for us.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

But he's got a catchphrase! Bad men don't have catchphrases!

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

I always forget we have a single minister seat for produce, fishing, equal rights, and nordic cooporation. What an honour. The fact that we need a minister for equal rights speaks volumes.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

V. Illych L. posted:

wait are all of these the same person

Since 2014, I believe.

E:

No, wait, produce has been lobbed in with the rest this year.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

SplitSoul posted:

EU Court of Justice just nuked Danish reunification law, upwards of 18,000 potential retrials in sight. Eat poo poo, nazis!

And here I thought it was about getting Slesvig back.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

It's a refreshing beverage.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Should've asked for the Danelaw.

And settled for Vinland.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

SplitSoul posted:

Some dumbo smashed a window a burger bar managed by failed Nye Borgerlige candidate Anahita Malakians. There was some controversy surrounding a picture of her with a former Dansk Front organiser. Left-wing rag Information thinks this is exactly like the Kristallnacht, all windows being equal.

Malakian? As in System of a Down Malakian?

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

I was responsible for Naturmødet 2019's promotional material and marketing. We had almost every major politician, Mette Frederiksen and Lars Løkke notwithstanding, and things were looking great for the debate... Then Paludan, one day before start, suddenly said that he was coming too, even though he had fervently declined weeks in advance.

So now we needed police, fences, metal detectors, visitation zones, the works. Just for a monstrous lunatic to show up, not engage in the debate, only to put up his hand twice to spew some vitriol he's clearly been reading on his phone, while everyone else was discussing the climate.

It didn't even pertain to climate, it was just a string of slurs and rambling about genocide being cool and good. None of the other politicians engaged with him, he was just a spot of wh.. Ergh.. White noise. Why even show up? People were booing every second he talked, until they were told to be quiet for decorum.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

D. Ebdrup posted:

In Paludans case, the brown note definitely applies because not only does poo poo come out of his upper rear end in a top hat (known, on other humans, as the mouth) constantly while a brown note is produced by it, it also makes most other people want to run away from him, possibly to a toilet, just so they can get away.

He actually had a little meet-and-greet thing after the debate. Next to the two bathroom stalls. People were legitimately confused, as the three queues bunched together midway through.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

SplitSoul posted:

The Minister of Integration can now revoke people's citizenship without due process of any kind.

Tesfaye is just another in that long, loooong line of ladder pullers. How many times did he change parties across the political spectrum?

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

I wanna say that Dan Jørgensen's never done any harm, but I can't tell for sure. :ohdear:

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

SplitSoul posted:

I have more bad news.

What, did he pull a David Cameron?

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Moving from ghetto to ghetto, raking in 15K a pop.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Maybe officially sanctioned dedicated slums was a bad move after all.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

SplitSoul posted:

Like, right this minute, there's a debate over whether it's the Muslims' fault some stores are marketing vintermedister. :sassargh:

Wasn't that whole "vinter-" thing a hoax?

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Oh, what a scamp.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Crisp pork sausage, strong mustard, and my mother's pickled beetroot - what a way to get an erection.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

SplitSoul posted:

"Jeg fortryder det ikke. Lad os nu kalde tingene, hvad de er, hvis man er neger, så er man neger, hvis man er perker, så er man perker, hvis man er indvandrer, så er man indvandrer."

Cool, an MP and party leader openly and unapologetically using racial slurs on national TV.

This time it'll be cause for righteous indignation, surely!

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Are there any leaders in Europe who condemns it?

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

teen witch posted:

Weird that we haven’t spoken about Madagascar’s response to all this

Their strategy works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Rust Martialis posted:

I have cow-orkers who say they can get me a good place to live in Malmø any time, they're on the board of their building, or something.

Christ I just bought a *car* here, 400 thousand DKK.

High prices or not, you can get a helluva lot of car for 400K.