Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

The Bananana posted:

Hey guys, doing some light research here, and I'm hoping you can help me out:

Can you show me what a Scandinavian 7 looks like?

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747
And how they actually are:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

BigglesSWE posted:

Old video has surfaced of a current politican with a reasonably big assignment in which he tells a highlaaaaaarious story about a bunch of maxis who pummels a sheep to death while pretending it's a Jew. (Laughing, while reminiscing this happy occasion).

Sounds halalious. What mosque was it filmed at?

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

BigglesSWE posted:

I think (hope) that SD has it's current roof at 20%. But gently caress America for giving them something to hope for. The loving idiots, you'd have to be insande AND stupid (i.e. SD) to welcome a Trump presidency.

You're gay. The SD top has been lukewarm at best on Trump and the party leader is critical of him. Contrary to shitlib echo chamber propaganda, SD are as milquetoast and level-headed as nationalist parties get (because they're Swedes after all).

Trump's alleged raycism and seksism were reactions to the increasing identitarianism under the Obama years. Sanders vs. Trump would have been a more interesting if less entertaining election but Dem primary voters were oblivious to the zeitgeist and picked Mrs. Globalist instead. Had the election been Sanders vs. Hillary's counterpart among Republicans Jeb Bush, Dems could easily have won a third term even with the incumbent disadvantage. Now that they're in the underdog position and have the initiative, maybe American libs should try appealing to Trump voters instead of shitlisting them because they don't keep up with a dozen new genders every week.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Revelation 2-13 posted:

That reminds me, wasn't Sweden supposed to have collapsed under the sheer weight of the walking dead style, immigrant, muslim, hordes by now?

Maybe your libshit brain memoryholed it but we had a situation a year ago where we literally ran out of room and had to do a 180 degree reversal in the eleventh hour from a full retard Nation Without Borders-policy to one the most restrictive in Europe.. Had we kept going with the sentiment of this thread at the time, we'd have had shanty towns and highway robber gangs countrywide by now.

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Beeswax posted:

The muslim armageddon is a lot like the socalist revolution: happening any day now

This thread being anything but poo poo happens some time after that.

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Revelation 2-13 posted:

All in all, being idealistic on immigration didn't give rise to SD, if anything Sweden managed to starve off their DPP equivalent for 20 years by holding onto principles, ideals and what's right. I can understand why a racist would want the narrative to be that the politicians ignores the very real dangers of immigration though.

Quite right, SD:s rise in one decade from a rump party competing with Nationaldemokraterna and Svenskarnas Parti for 1-2 % of the voters to a serious contender for the biggest party in the upcoming election was unrelated to Sweden having the world's most naive and utopian immigration policy. Rather, I think it was due to a combination of their brilliant political acumen, the personal rockstar charisma of sexiest politician ever Jimmie Åkesson and empathy-reducing contaminants released by Putin into the water supply. It's genius insights like yours that keep drawing me back to this thread.

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Hahaha, great! A divided Alliansen try to polish their brands at each other's expense but it just plays into SD:s hands by solidifying their image as the only real opposition party everyone else is positioning themselves in relation to.

Cardiac posted:

I doubt anyone looks forward to having SD at 20% in next years election

You're right. Sverigevänner look forward to having them at 30+%

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747
See, there's a bit of an elephant in the room here. It has four wives, some weird notions about rape and trying to correct those would push some uncomfortable buttons among people who pretend to be concerned about the elephant.

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Rape is Sweden

Don't we have a Freud emoticon?

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Revelation 2-13 posted:

No one said to ignore it, or to let criminals and/or murderers run free, you stupid rear end in a top hat.

Someone said you shouldn't be worried, because terrorism isn't actually very dangerous, this isn't even a controversial opinion or anything, it's something we've literally known for hundreds of years - it works because the media exaggerates the threat and people react completely irrationality to the media coverage (such as start blaming the Jews for losing WW I). People are utter imbeciles when it comes to terror (I blame lack of math and probability in the education system), and especially if politicians fall for it too realize that there are votes to be had in being 'tough on immigration', because people stupidly believe immigration and terror are related.

Teacher: "And now you know how to do a proper regression analysis."

Student: "I feel much better now that I know future terrorism will almost certainly only afflict people who aren't me, beep boop."

https://samtiden.nu/2017/01/terrorattacker-ar-inte-trafikolyckor/

Try structuring your sentences so they're possible to parse before decrying education.

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Dirk Pitt posted:

:thumbsup:

I just wanted to read the "wisdom" Åkesson had to share with the American People. Glad it has been largely derided.

Yes, the guardians of truth and justice DN came down hard on the claim that Sweden had 275 000 asylum seekers under 2014-16 when it was actually just 273 117! Just another rayciss fake news-ing it up, surely the public won't have this.

Oh look, the latest Sentio poll:

Svartvit posted:

Whatever SD has to say, they can say it to their own people. Trash-talking your own country in the foreign press has always been seen as toxic behaviour, for a good reason. SD has always been so quick to accuse others of high treason, and then they do this? What a joke.

Nonsense, it's in our culture to be "normkritisk". It's not just PC degenerates who can be transgressive. :grin:

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Leftist logic: nationalism is ugly but write an op-ed against the policies of people who enter undemocratic pacts to block your potential influence in parliament?

"Traitor! Quisling!" :qq:

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Having an opposition who playacts the role but doesn't bring down the government despite having the ability is more a pantomime of democracy but all is hallowed in service of Värdegrunden.

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0p7Oyvql9s

Oh, Steffe gonna be mad. :mmmhmm:

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Cardiac posted:

I kinda admire the person who can be upset about Fi. They had their chance last election, didn't make it, and won't make it in the future. In all likelihood they will be even more irrelevant after next election.
The pool from which Fi can gain voters is pretty small, considering they are essentially a middle class academic party.

They weren't that far from making it and that was before the collapse of Muslimpartiet. It's not a big leap from the granola gaggle with islamists in its ranks to the Tumblr party.

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747
08:or, if you don't want to let this put a damper on your day, head over to Rinkeby and join the street parties

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

BigglesSWE posted:

Indeed. A perverse irony of life, that nazis and islamists are probably in competition over whose dicks are more hard right now.

You mention islamists despite nothing being known about the perps yet.

Are you perhaps assuming that the attack had something to do with islam? :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Revelation 2-13 posted:

Society is safer in Scandinavia (yes, even with all the immigrants, sorry people want to frame it as the downfall of civilization), and no, it's not loving because of increased private security, Jesus Christ, that can't be a real argument someone made? Talk about being desperate to find a reason to support an ideological narrative.

Anyway. Despite a demonstrably safer society (by anyone who does actual science in the subject) people feel less safe because they're big wussy babies, and maybe also the constant bombardment of how dangerous everything is from the news - which they do for various reasons including business ones. People also report more crime, even though crime levels have gone down considerably in the last 50 years - at least in a Danish context, Vagn Greve examined this very thoroughly and violence is reported much more often to day than in the 80ties, and actual violence has decreased (leading to more police work with less actual crime).

But this fear in very unevenly distributed depending on who you ask. More than four times as many women are afraid of walking alone after dark than men. While it should come as no surprise that women are wussy (or rather pussy - that's practically tautological) like you say, I think this misplaced fear is mostly due to a misandric tendency to scapegoat and unfairly view men as predators, spurred on by opportunistic feminists for various reasons including financial ones (more hysteria about rape culture means more state dosh to fight it). What do you think?