Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe
it was me

i did the Sweden incident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe

Cardiac posted:

Eh all violent extremism is bad, or don't you agree?
The difference between left and right wing extremists is well known. The left are on the other hand much more accepted within society due to reasons. See researchgruppen, hubinette who if things were seen as equal wouldn't have been given the spotlight they have.
The governments investigator did rank the threats and that was what I referred too. Which have been covered in the main press.

im gay

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe
i needed the money okay????

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe
He sounds like an american...

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe
And the Vice President of the USA supposedly doesn't eat dinner alone with women due to religious convictions. Hypothetically if he'd apply too they would put the same rigorous standards on him because surely this is purely about principles and nothing else

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe
Vad kom först? Ostbågar eller kexchoklad?

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe
This might have been answered earlier in the thread, but are there any good pods or blogs out there that cover Nordic/Swedish politics from a left wing perspective?

A standpoint from an environmental point of view would be great too so I have more fodder to throw back when relatives and coworkers start barking about Elsa Widding and 'climate panic', as that comes up often.

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe
lol holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe
At least the continuous failure of the NATO hype train is terrific content (unless you happen to be kurdish)