Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Puistokemisti posted:

Have you guys considered leaving EU and forming your own Scandic Union with Scotland?

as a Scot i just want to warn you scandis in advance that in the event of scottish independence you guys should prepare for us inviting ourselves to all your nordic parties and assuming that we're all very close friends

we're probably going to try and pronounce your vowels and everything it's going to be painful to watch

e: your countries are pretty cool though, please don't descend into trumpism like the shitshow down south of us is currently trying to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Sandwiches with one piece of bread aren't real sandwiches

fight me

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Buller posted:

Thats why they are called smørrebrød.

this I'm fine with. But I've been learning swedish for some reason and people keep translating smörgås as "sandwich", I've seen your smörgåsar I know what they are and what they aren't and I won't stand for it this poo poo is important dammit

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

kikkelivelho posted:

I just wanted to say that recent events have made me extremely disappointed in Sweden. Your country was a shining beacon of hope in an otherwise darkening Europe, but now even that is gone. Nothing good lasts forever I guess. Shame on all of you for giving away your principles

Yeah this was really terrible, poor job swedes

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Beeswax posted:

Prize, not price. :|

Turns out Norway is really keen on wars happening and so each year forces whoever has done the worst job at sustaining global killing to pay a hefty fine for their sins against the blood god

Pretty metal imo

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Sweden I am sorry your official christmas goat got engulfed in flames

are there any constitutional consequences of this we should know about, does the king have to resign or something

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

please do not consummate your tacos

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

As a tourist you do run out of things to do in Malmö in approx. 2.5 days, but I'm sure to residents that counts as a positive. Fewer weirdo foreigners trying to order things in shops in broken Swedish when both parties are clearly fluent English speakers, must make the days fly by.

I liked the statue with the fun parade, that was cute

e: nobody offered me drugs or set fire to any of my belongings though, so I guess I didn't get the Real Malmö Experience :(

Angepain fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Dec 6, 2016

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Crowley posted:

But how would I train my Swedish Skånsk if I don't at least try? :(

I am one such weirdo foreigner, my post was merely normal healthy british self-loathing.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Alhazred posted:

Counterpoint: Who gives a gently caress about Iceland?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15joCwPYYk8

(iceland is p cool actually, last I heard you guys were being hosed around with your attempts at a new constitution, that sounds fun)

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Neeksy posted:

I completely forgot about them changing to L and getting the dildo-logo.

This is my favourite thing about what little I know of Swedish politics. I mean look at this guy. This is a human being who presumably wishes his political ideas to be taken seriously, standing in front of a wall of dicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Pump it up! Do it! posted:

Well sure as hell would have been better to have this scumbag boiled alive than him doing this.

This would be a fine philosophy if the entire refugee situation consisted of just one guy coming over who the authorities already knew for certain was going to kill people.