Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Yeah, that sounds like fun. Aalborg's a fair bit closer than Stockholm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Ties are only for autoerotic asphyxiation.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

They'll flip it for twice that in a couple of years.

The housing market is disgusting.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Greedy fucks. Having a roof over your head is a human rights issue.

We've recieved letters from Heimstaden where they're letting us know that they're gonna pull us into hyresnämnden for refusing to pay their un-negotiated second rent hike. They also claim that 7 out of 10 of their renters have agreed to the second hike, which, if true, is shocking.

According to Heimstaden's own estimations, rent across all their stock should increase 3-8% when bruksvärdet is taken into account, but they're only doing this for apartments where people have refused the un-negotiated hike.

I want to blow up their office.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Yup. Because paying the new rent, even by autogiro, counts as acceptance. You can dispute it though, I think Hyresgästföreningen helps out with that.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

"Satans tjänare" is a pretty awesome national motto.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

It's convenient for the right that people are talking about the latest of SD's undercooked ideas rather than the outrageous and disgusting tax cuts that they're preparing for the rich.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Thank the gods that alcohol is completely safe.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Very cool that they're throwing miljarder at a system with static branching. Madness.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

It's so nice that media gives Åkesson, a swarm of cockroaches in a human skin suit, a platform for every halfbaked 3 AM brainfart that ferments in his fascist head.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

It's undetermined. When you've served 10 years you can apply to have a fixed sentence set but it'll never be less than 18 years in total.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

BigglesSWE posted:

And when that makes zero difference in inter-criminal violence (because it would do Jack poo poo), what then Jimmie? Hmmm?
"Tuffare tag" has never been about decreasing crime. It's about sating (some? most?) people's desire to see less-thans punished. People are sick.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

I'm thinking of renting out my apartment during Eurovision. Apparently people are willing to pay stupid amounts of money for lodging since every hotel, motel and hostel is gonna be fully booked.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

What's this damenes tale?

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Yeah, that's some musty old poo poo alright. Traditions, they're so beautiful & important.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Left-wing lol

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Gott nytt år, fjällapor, knivfinnar och danskjävlar.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Most of the people who work at Unionen have been poached from other fackförbund and a-kassor. I imagine they're trying their best even in the face of Unionen's long-term goals.

I hate their insipid stupid loving ads so much. Class struggles reduced to "Is your boss not letting you have fika three times a day? We can help!" bullshit.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Too much cardamom? No such thing.

Nice buns! But looks like you didn't give them an egg wash?

I made "Finnish" kanelbullar the other week but didn't take any pictures. They're funny-looking, though.

I've taken to sprinkling light cane sugar instead of pärlsocker on the buns. The crystals are smaller and a bit transparent and look kinda beautiful. Taste better, too.

Last time I baked (a no-knead bread) I let the dough rise in the oven with just the pilot light on. It warms the air in there a couple of degrees and the yeast seemed to like it.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Mögifiering

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Diddling kids is okay as long as you do it outside office hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

My grandfather was a professor at Lund University and he had a real human skull on his desk in his home office. The top of the cranium had been sawed off — he kept candy in there.

I'm 0% surprised that KI's dragging their feet. It's a hosed up institution.